14th April 2010, 07:46 PM
aswinis

How to know if my TANCET application form reached or not? Applied for TANCET through online

I have applied for TANCET through online and i have sent my application form through registered post how will i know whether the application has reached correctly will i get any intimation and how will i be getting the hall ticket for the exam?

15th April 2010, 09:43 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to know if my TANCET application form reached or not? Applied for TANCET through online

for complete information and status of your application form log on to official website of tencet which is www.annauniv.edu,
you will get all the information about your application form by entering your application number
all the best
15th April 2010, 08:19 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to know if my TANCET application form reached or not? Applied for TANCET through online

hey aswinis TANCET exam authority dont provide such thing to check for your application form status..............so if you have received your admit card then it means your form has been accepted otherwise contact the concerned authority.......
29th April 2010, 03:04 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

For now TANCET does not provide any facility or option to check the application form status. So i think you need to wait for that. Otherwise you can call up the authorities of TANCET and ask them about how to check the application form status...

But i think they will surely provide an option to do so

Keep checking their official website

Cheers
29th April 2010, 11:32 PM
edward
Top Answerer

sorry aswinis the exam authority of anna university dont provide such service for online application form status checking.................

if you receive your admit card then it means that you form has been accepted by the authority...........

dont worry about it just prepare well for the exam...........

all the best
8th May 2010, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

madam/sir,
Hoe to know if my TANCET aplication form reached or not?Applied for TANCET through online
18th May 2010, 01:34 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

Dear friend ........
You can check your application status on the site of tancet so be updated by the site this will told you that wheter your form is reached or not..........
11th July 2010, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
29th July 2010, 08:57 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

I think the better way to know the status of the application form is that you just contact the official of the TANCET exam because there is not any other alternative to know the status.

They are not providing the online checking system of the application form in there official website.

All the best.
5th August 2010, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Mam,
Am send my M.E application form through on Post. But still now am didnt get acknowledgement letter. how can i know about its reached to
university or not.
31st March 2011, 09:47 PM
kkanika_14

Wink Re: How to know if my TANCET application form reached or not? Applied for TANCET through online

TANCET Exam does not provide any facility to check whether your application form has received or not.

But if you want, just contact the officer.

Good Luck....................
10th May 2011, 08:21 PM
yamunna

how to know if my TANCET application form reached or not...applied through online???
22nd May 2011, 01:29 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to know if my TANCET application form reached or not? Applied for TANCET through online

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswinis View Post
I have applied for TANCET through online and i have sent my application form through registered post how will i know whether the application has reached correctly will i get any intimation and how will i be getting the hall ticket for the exam?
Dear friend you can check your application on TANCET website .........

you can check your form on this website.........

www.annauniv.com
2nd June 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

138106 has this application reached
31st July 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

when counseling will start
29th December 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAD NOT PAY THE AIPMT EXAMINATION FEE BUT AFTER WRITE THE REGISTRATION NUMBER IT WAS SHOWN THAT I WAS ALREADY THE EXAMINATION FEE.
HOW CAN I CANCELLED IT.
6th February 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply tancet exam registration through online?
6th February 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,how to register tancet application form through online
19th February 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

to see my application form which i already submitted
27th February 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,my friend had registered for TANCET exam through online and sent her application form through speed post...when checking her application status,it shows an error..How should she deal it to receive her HALL ticket?can you give any contact no to know the status?plz sir...
5th March 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

You can check your application status TANCET 2012 at

www.pkkn.co.cc
14th March 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Check your application status here

http://www.annauniv.edu/model/index.html?
29th April 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
I lost my registration num .. i have only application num.. How to check my tancet2012 results?? Whether there is any chance to get my reg.no ?? pl do reply
12th March 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

hi friends i have applied through online for tancet .....may i know how to know my application status.....if any pls send me the website address
21st March 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends, me too applied thru Online and still i didnt receive the Hall ticket .. Please send me contact no or how to verify the staus
4th August 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i didn't get any option like attaching documents while applying m.e counselling through online whether it get accepted or not
22nd February 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to know if my TANCET application form reached or not? Applied for TANCET through online
22nd February 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

22nd February 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

25th July 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Past two days before I had sent a application form through speed post but to know the application status when iam entering the application no it is saying application no is wrong what does it mean pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?