30th October 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MCI private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
mci list 0f private medcal colleges in madhya pradesh.please provide to me the list
Morden Institute of medical science college in indor this collage is mci approval

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a seat in MP PMT exam? I am a resident of West Bengal
  2. Is there any MCI recognized private medical college in Indore, MP?
  3. List of MCI recognized medical colleges available in Uttar Pradesh?
  4. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How good are the government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which are the top government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  7. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  8. In which college can I get M.Phil in biotech in gwalior and kanpur?
  9. Why not to take MBBS admission in Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Can i get a college for BDS after scoring 72 marks in MPPMT and 68% in 12th board?
  11. List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? With 193.25 could I get a medical seat in any self financing medical college in Tamilnadu?
  12. List of the private medical colleges for MBBS with minimum fee structure and affiliated by MCI II?
  13. Will I get private seat in Tamil Nadu private Medical colleges? List of MCI approved colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  14. List of MCI recognized private medical colleges in UP along with their fee structure?
  15. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  16. Which government college in MP give admission through AIEEE?
  17. Which college will I get in Indore after scoring 50 marks in MP PET exam?
  18. How may I get MPT form in Raipur region(CG)?
15th December 2015, 11:53 PM
niharikarani

Default Re: List of MCI private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh?

List of MCI private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh
-------------------------------

1)Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College

2)Lakshmi Narain Medical College

3)Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College,

4)Chirayu Medical College and Hospital

5)Aurobindo Institute of Medical Science,

6)Gandhi Medical College

7)Shri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences

8)People's College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre

9)rd Gardhi Medical College

10)chirayu medical college

11)Index Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?