15th December 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give 12th re-exam before March?

Respected Sir,
I Priya would like to request you that i have not clear my one subject in 12th class so please give me one more chance so i can pursue my further studies this time i promise you that i wil not let you down and tell me that is it possible to give the exam before March so that i can save my one year. Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you
Priya
My roll no.- 270376143088

15th December 2015, 05:27 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give 12th re-exam before March?

Re-exam are held after declaration of 12th board exam.
12th result is declared in march usually.
So, re-exam schedule will come in April and exam is conducted one month later on.
You can expect result to be announced after one more month, so typically in the month July.

So, if you are falling short of cut off percentage for admission in a college, then apply for re-exam.
15th December 2015, 08:54 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

The 12th exam is conducted once in a year in any board you study ( State Board, CBSE , ICSE etc) If you are having one back then you can apply for Compartmental exam which is used to conduct after 1 month only after declaration of result .

Other wise you have to wait till next Final exam which is used to held in the month of march only.
15th December 2015, 11:49 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Sorry to say but it is not possible to take exam before march. To appear for the exam again you have to be wait these exams are generally held in the month of September or October.
If you want to do your further study than don't worry go ahead. Fill your admission in your course according to your interest and before your exams your 12th exam will be done and your result will also come before your graduation exam and you will be clarify that you will sit in graduation exam or not. And if you clear your exam in one chance than your one year will never be waist. You can pursue your study continuously without any hindrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?