24th November 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?

pls you tel me up si exam date

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for AAI exam? How to prepare for it? Books to be referred? Qualifications required to write the exam?
  2. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
  3. How should i prepare for IBPS exam? List of available books for this exam?
  4. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  5. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  6. Date of application for IPS entrance exam? In which month the exam will be held? How to prepare for the exam and which books to be referred?
  7. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  8. How to prepare for Group I mains exam? Books to be referred?
  9. How to prepare for PSU exam? Syllabus of the exam? Which books to prefer?
  10. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. Syllabus for Group 1 Preliminary Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  12. When to get application forms for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? Reference books to prepare for IPS Exam?
  13. What syllabus to prepare for IES Exam for Civil Engineering? Which books should I prepare for this? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus for ONGC Exam for the position of Programmer? Which are the best books to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Last date to apply for CDAC Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  16. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Date of ISAT exam? Which books to refer for ISAT exam? List of the books and their author names?
  18. What is the syllabus for TANCET exam? Which books to be referred? Best coaching institutes?
25th November 2011, 06:09 PM
lokeshsonu kumar

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?

iam lokesh kumar mera rool no 22743913 h meri hight chest ki naptol ho gayi ti pta nahi chl nahi pa raha h ki exm 1 hoga ya runingh pls conferm kra dey date k sath

mob 92121265658

email id [email protected]
26th November 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

When up si exam takes place?
27th November 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

date of up SI pre examination plz tell me [email protected]
28th November 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
up police si pre exam date 2011
11-12-2011
28th November 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir may i know that what is the pre exam date of UP police SI exam.Please kindly send the information regarding this on my Email-ID
[email protected] hind
30th November 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Please send up si exam date
2nd December 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell us about the date of SI exam
2nd December 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I am gaurav tyagi kya aap bata sakte hai ke prarambhik likhit pariksha me hindi bhi hogi kya? Kripya mujhe sylabus bhi bata do
my email id is:
[email protected]
6th December 2011, 12:44 PM
abhinav deep mishra

si syllabus:
general knowledge
reasoning
maths
6th December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ...
pls send new syllabus ...pls help
10th December 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me that when will written exam of s.i.. Date confirm me
11th December 2011, 06:10 PM
neo-rocks

hi dear

this is very useful books your preparation.

for more information please you visit official website which is mentioned in book.
22nd December 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me date si up police main exame and book refer me in my id [email protected] .
30th December 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me book for up si 2011 main exam.( at least for mental ability test)
5th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir game jan na h k si kind taiyari
K lie non kin si book achhi h plz tell me
13th March 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ..i m disha ...i wnt to about the preparation books for u.p.
si accoring to new pattern ...which book should i prefer.?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?