6th February 2012, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Sample question papers of SSC exam for data entry operator/clerk post? Sample question papers of the same?

plz.... give me sample paper for dmrc(sc/to)
and examination date.
6th February 2012, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Sample question papers of SSC exam for data entry operator/clerk post? Sample question papers of the same?

plz .... give me saple paper for dmrc(sc/to) and date for examination .
16th February 2012, 11:12 PM

: Sample question papers of SSC exam for data entry operator/clerk post? Sample question papers of the same?
23rd February 2012, 03:36 PM
dasrenu

hi i am Renu i want last 5 years ssc exam solve and lower division clrck solved sample papers pls send me as soon as possible.
ill wait for u r reply.

My Email Id. is [email protected]

Thanks.& Best regard
Renu das
6th March 2012, 11:21 AM

sample question papers of ssc for data entry perator
9th March 2012, 02:04 PM

I want last 5years sample question paper of LDC&DEO(SSC).Please my email-- [email protected]
9th March 2012, 02:32 PM
akhileshkumargautam

I want last 5year sample paper LDC&DEO(SSC).MY [email protected]
11th April 2012, 09:47 PM

Hello Sir, I want 10yrs Solved Question Papers of staff selection commision [email protected]
Please Help me Sir.
23rd July 2012, 11:27 PM

I have the honour to say you a request that I really need SSC Data Entry Operator Question and Answer papers from 2001 to 2011. If you kindly have a little sympathy to me I will so many many thanks to you. My email is [email protected].
9th August 2012, 07:02 PM

sir kindly send me model question paper for m.p si
my exam is going to held.... plz help me and do fast... sir plz send me that paper on my email [email protected]...
13th August 2012, 11:28 PM

Hi Sir,
This is raunak
Sir i want ssc question paper for the post of ldc and data entry oparator .
please send me on my mail id [email protected]
29th August 2012, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by dasrenu View Post
hi i am Renu i want last 5 years ssc exam solve and lower division clrck solved sample papers pls send me as soon as possible.
ill wait for u r reply.

My Email Id. is [email protected]

Thanks.& Best regard
Renu das

I m chetika. Did u get the sample paper for SSC clerical?? If yes so plz send the sample paper or the direct link for the same.

My Email ID is [email protected]

10th May 2013, 12:56 PM
bhargav.aarti

can i get sample question papers for the post of clerk cum data entry operator exam. please send it to me on [email protected].

thanks with regards,

aarti bhargav
24th May 2013, 01:55 PM

hi i am pankaj kumar i wnt last 5 years ssc date entry operator and lower division clrck solved sample papers pls send me as soon as possible.
ill wait for u r reply.

Thanks,
Pankaj kumar
24th May 2013, 01:57 PM

hi i am Pankaj kumar i wnt last 5 years ssc date entry operator and lower division clrck solved sample papers pls send [email protected] me as soon as possible.
ill wait for u r reply.

Thanks,
Pankaj Kumar
4th July 2013, 10:32 PM

Dear sir
i need some question paper of ssc ldc
i hope you will send me soon
20th July 2013, 08:09 PM

sir i want previous 5 years solved question papers of SSC data entry operator and LCD exam.......
so please send on my email ---
priti .. [email protected]
25th July 2013, 12:02 AM

Sir. i am mukul koli and i want to beacome a clerk sir plz guide me how to beacome clerk.
2nd August 2013, 03:47 PM

i also want if you get please s3end me
24th August 2013, 07:58 PM

I want last 6years sample question papers of LDC (SSC).Please my email [email protected]
please help me....
23rd November 2013, 03:36 PM

i want last 5 year sample question & ans. paper(junior clark jharsuguda) please send my email id- [email protected]
5th August 2014, 01:35 AM

Plz sir , I want 5 years ssc exam for LDC send me the detail as soon as possible on my Email id : [email protected]. .. its urgent sir this is my request....
21st August 2014, 10:51 PM

i want model papers of SSC Data Entry Job so please send model papers to my email id [email protected]
13th September 2014, 11:06 PM

I am always tried to give my best in exam but at that time my mind will totally bounce