26th February 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for SET and NET exam? What is the syllabus of it?

I have passed in MBA with 59% am belong with NT 2 category can I apply for NET SET exam?
10th March 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for SET and NET exam? What is the syllabus of it?

I have completed Master of Business Management inComputer Management with 55.62 % & B.A with 30.53% can i eligible for NET & SET Exam ? when it will be Held?
10th March 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Master of Business Management inComputer Management with 55.62 % & B.A with 30.53% can i eligible for NET & SET Exam ? when it will be Held?
24th March 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Hellow i am a student of m.com final year. I secured 63% marks for the first semister . I want to know whether the percentage obtained will be important enough at the time of interview as a lecturer ? Or the score in the NET will matter more? What is more important at the time of interview? waiting for your quick and valuable response, kindly repply me at [email protected]
24th March 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hellow i am a student of m.com final year. I secured 63% marks for the first semister . I want to know whether the percentage obtained will be important enough at the time of interview as a lecturer ? Or the score in the NET will matter more? What is more important at the time of interview? waiting for your quick and valuable response, kindly repply me at [email protected]
24th March 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

25th July 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my post graduation in masters of communication studies, m I eligible for set exams.????
9th November 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom with 50percents. I want to know am i eligiable for net set exam.
13th August 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I have completed my B.E in mechanical stream with an aggerate of 78% ,am i eligible to attend NET and SET exams.
18th August 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have complete m.com part 1 exam but i got B &C grade in sem 1&2 so can i eligible to give net set exam
4th June 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I completed b. Com can l appear for set and net exams. When I do pg in MBA can I.
17th June 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in b com accounts honors what will i have to do for NET exam??
10th February 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA. I want to know after select in NET exam,are UGC select any college for joining in lectureship or something else happens. Is there any interview level for joining as a professor in the college?plz reply me as soon as possible...............
25th February 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate in english subject with 51.83 per. Marks & my cast is OBC .i am eligible for the net or set exam?
17th December 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I completed M.A, M.Phil in English. I have scored 53% in M.A. I belong to BC Category. Am I eligible for SET Exam?
14th July 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A english with 55Percentage.I'm eligible this set exam.
18th July 2018, 04:05 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.A english with 55Percentage.I'm eligible this set exam.
The NET/ SET exam are conducted to determine the JRF fellowship and assistant professor posts at the university level.
The eligibility for the NET/ SET exam is as follows:

Educational Qualification: The candidates must have the post graduation degree with 55% marks from the recognized university.
The candidates are allowed to apply for their post graduation or its related subjects only.

Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the JRF is 30 years but there is no age limit for the lectureship.
There are age and percentage relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

For the complete details, you may visit the official website and check the latest notifications.
31st July 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

If grace in MSc 1semester yr I will give csir net or set in life sciences but in total final yr 70 % ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?