8th June 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I re-evaluate my AIEEE answer sheet?

My Name is Rohan, appeared in current year AIEEE exams, i have solved the whole paper, but my marks is showing only 10 out of 350 on net. i am confident enough that i can get higher marks then this , therefore i would like to revalueate my AIEEE answer sheet.

27th September 2011, 12:04 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: How can I re-evaluate my AIEEE answer sheet?

oops... i am sorry for you Rohan.
AIEEE does not provide a provision for re-evaluation like the CBSE. whatever it is shown on the screen, we would have to accept it.
better luck next time....
10th June 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is sandhya i secured 32marks in aieee 2012 result but there is much variation at about 80-100 marks for the marks i secured in the result and the marks i expected to get after going through the official key paper which were drastically different, i am an general category student and i did not even qualify and i have total hopes on it and me and my parents were in a dilama what to do now please as i have confidence on it and did not even write other exams please can i expect to see my OMR sheet and ask for reevaluation if i am not wrong please this is my life question and its really very confusing and also a high task for us to think of next step so could you please help me in this issue.Now in this case of mine even if i would have been qualified i could not asked this question as i used to have some opportunity to get admission in any of IIT or AIEEE college though there is lot of variation in marks i obtained but now i did not even qualify and even there is lot of variation in my marks, so what to do now.Please this very serious in my career if there is no action taken i may lose my career completely so i hope there might be chances for me to expect a result from you.
Awaiting to get a positive reply.
10th June 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is sandhya i secured 32 marks in AIEEE results 2012 but there is a drastic difference between the marks i secured when i went through the official key paper of various colleges and counted my marks that is at about 80 to 100 marks.As iam a general category student i did not even qualify in this examination and now i and my parents are in a dilama what to take further step as iam very confident in this and i did not even attend to other examinations if i could have at least qualified in it i could have an oppurtunity to get admission in any of the IIT or AIEEE colleges and i would not ask this question though there is lot of variation in my marks i secured and the marks i got when i counted but now it became a high task as i did not even qualify and there is a lot of variation in my marks.so can i expect to see my OMR sheet and apply for reevaluation if i am not wrong as my career is totally dependent on it.If i could atleast qualify i would not ask this question though there is a lot of variation in my marks i secured and what i secured when i counted, so expecting a positive reply as my career is totally dependent on it so please give me a positive reply.
10th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is anu i just nw got my aieee result ...its just showing 40 marks out of 360....but i'm 1000% confident to score better than this..as i have tally my ans with the ans provided by aieee...so plz inform me as soon as possible if i can give any application for the re-evaluation of my aieee exm...plz inform me fast...bcz its undigestable for me ..i have tallied all my ans n i'm getting 140 instead of 40 plz do inform me fast ....plz
12th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir its durgesh here m having un expectable change in my aieee result 2012 so plz tel me the procedure to gat revaluation of my paper....
13th June 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i m pranjal i calculated my aieee marks n it was 188 i attempted 62 ques n 50 were absolutely correct so evn if there are some variations thn marks has to be around 140 atleast now my score is 79 n its really very dissapointing for me n even for my parents plz i want my paper to be re evaluated........my aieee roll no is 23500951.
15th June 2012, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

how can i rechek my omr sheet? please give me suggestion!
15th June 2012, 03:54 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: How can I re-evaluate my AIEEE answer sheet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Name is Rohan, appeared in current year AIEEE exams, i have solved the whole paper, but my marks is showing only 10 out of 350 on net. i am confident enough that i can get higher marks then this , therefore i would like to revalueate my AIEEE answer sheet.
DEAR FRIEND,

RE-EVALUATION OF AIEEE PAPER IS IMPOSSIBLE. since it is corrected by machine , there will be no mistakes. if you have doubt more you can download copy of your exam paper from aieee website and compare with the original answer given in that website.

HOPE this answer will help you a lot………..

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?