17th February 2014, 09:16 PM
bhupsjadhav

Default Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

hello...
you can create good answers only if you things in detail about the discussion...
its just not about gaining points,its all about sharing knowledge and information with the others and informing others about the opportunities and career options available for them...impose quality on the answers rather than the quantity..
some people are getting even number of marks but mine is all odds ??i didn't understand for which answer i am getting more marks and for which less??how to identify that???
24th February 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the procedure n fee structure to get admission for mba in hr in symboisis college
19th March 2014, 12:03 PM
Diksha singh (DS)

Good answer is not create from Every minds it is Only create from some Minds. because high Answers is not Make from low minds.
and everyone is think that his/Her Answer is Good but it is Dipended on you what you select as Good for your Scolership. Now what can i say i Think it is sufficient.
Diksha singh
27th March 2014, 03:12 AM
devesh saini

Human mind is like secrete of chambers ,a good answers is not the big issue but the passion ,creativity how to your self in front other's.in your answers your confidence level is like that much even you tell lie view seems real one.
27th March 2014, 03:12 PM
aman16may99

You must have have the full knowledge of the topic. First you should read the question properly and you should think that you are in the same situation that the question has asked from you and then you can give the best answer by which you can get full marks
27th March 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

The trick lies in posting good answers.

How to Post Good Answers?

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

So whats the trick done here?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Focus on Quality Rather than Quantity

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

Quality of your answer is Directly Proportional to the points you score

So wrapping up this article with one quote...

Say it to yourself while you are answering the queries on this forum

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!
sure i will
28th March 2014, 01:22 AM
Kshitij.mk9

Good answer doesnt means to study and write too much in details.
tips to write good answers:
1.Good Handwriting
2.show Diagramatic representation
3.write Definations with example
4.try to provide Point to point answers
5.Highlight the important points
6.Provide Summary at the end if answer is too lengthy.
1st April 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hey this lecture is not important this is all the shit of all i have read about try to impress on the mind set of the students not on the decision making the students depress
7th April 2014, 04:50 PM
shivanimishra

firstly to get more and more points a one should give answers exactly to the points and by keeping in mind the rules.
14th April 2014, 12:12 AM
Sakshi kakar

Sakshi kakar :- your answer should satisfied others and give answer in easy language ,so that he or she can understand easily .To understand others you can take an example .
5th May 2014, 04:24 PM

Smile Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Your answer will be a satifiying answer for other then you get scholarships otherwise you have'nt.
19th March 2015, 03:57 PM
baggu helper
Member+

Dear Friend,

First of all read the question carefully and then decide to answer it. But here you should complete knowledge about that question or any topic else. Give a brief explanation for each question and also here make sure that the information provided by you is true and helpful.

Thanks
May this help you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?