15th September 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?

For getting good marks in 12th cbse which books are best suited for accountancy,busines studies,economics,english and maths.from which books more questions are asked in 12th cbse exam . what are mock test papers? are they useful for 12th cbse exam.what are the various other study materials i have to refer for a good preparation from the board exam point of view.and also i need to know how to present my answer papers,how many points are needed for each answer w.r.t. the marks alloted and how to form the answers or what type of points are expected in the exams for the above mentioned subjects?

16th September 2014, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?

You can refer following books for 12th Commerce stream of CBSE.

1. Business Studies by Poonam Gandhi

2. Business Studies by C.B Sachdeva

3. Economics by Saraswati

4. Accountancy BY T.S. Grewal

5. Accountancy: A Self-Study Textbook for Class - XII Part A and B (Set of 2 Books) (Paperback) by Srijan Publishers (2013)

6. CBSE Chapterwise Questions- Answers : Accountancy Previous Year's Question 2013- 2008 {PB} (Paperback) by Lokesh Verma, Parul Jain

7. Xam Idea Accountancy for Class - 12 1st Edition (Paperback) by VK Global Conditions Books

8. CBSE - Tulsian's Accountancy Part - A (Class 12) : A Self-study Textbook 1st Edition (Paperback) by Bharat Tulsian, P. C. Tulsiani
9th March 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?

Can you suggest me the books which I should consult for my XII cbse exams, commerce stream including maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?