11th January 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wipro or Syntel? Which Company is better?

Got placed in Syntel jus nw(dis jan)....jus got the congratulation mail and dint get any terms and conditions......
i just want to knw abt the package and the trainin spot...?i am frm chennai....where will i be sent for the trainin??
plzzz reply..
Hitessh
Chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Wipro or Syntel? Which Company is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any jobs available for me after scoring 57% in B.Tech?
  3. If I score less than 60% in 12th and above 70% in B.Tech what should I do?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?
  6. After scoring 58% in ECE how can I get a job?
  7. How to get a job with 10th marks?
  8. List of IT Companies that recruit candidates of below 60% criteria?
  9. Can I appear for Syntel or Wipro recruitment having secured 67% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech and having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  10. Will I get a job after scoring 57% in B.Tech, 72% in 12th and 73% in 10th?
  11. Required percentage of marks for getting Testing Jobs being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th and Inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 72% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 8.28 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 60% in B.E?
  14. Am I eligible for any IT software companies after scoring 67.8% in 10th CBSE board, 58.2% in 12th and 65% in B.E?
  15. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  16. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 60% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 60% in BE till 6th semester? Am I eligible for Dell?
  17. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  18. What are important topics for Syntel aptitude test? Should I go for Syntel or not?
19th January 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Wipro or Syntel? Which Company is better?

for how long u have worked in syntel?
20th January 2012, 12:25 AM
Sharma sujeet

According to me, Wipro is the best company.

So, if you have to choose from Both these companies, Then i will suggest you just choose wipro, because wiprois the reputed company and you will get good knowledge and good working environment as compared to other companies.

So, i think Wipro is the better choice. As compared to other companies, Youwill get good salary pacakage in Wipro. So, overall Wipro is the best company, if you are interested in jobsBecause Wipro will gives you better environment and better salary and you will get lots of things while you are doing jobs in wipro.

So, choice is totally upto you, just choose company according to your interest. Decesion is totally yours.
20th January 2012, 03:47 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
According to me, Wipro is the best company.

So, if you have to choose from Both these companies, Then i will suggest you just choose wipro, because wipro is the reputed company and you will get good knowledge and good working environment as compared to other companies.

So, i think Wipro is the better choice. As compared to other companies, You will get good salary pacakage in Wipro. So, overall Wipro is the best company, if you are interested in jobs Because Wipro will gives you better environment and better salary and you will get lots of things while you are doing jobs in wipro.

So, choice is totally upto you, just choose company according to your interest. Decesion is totally yours.
thank you
20th January 2012, 04:35 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
So, if you have to choose from Both these companies, Then i will suggest you just choose wipro, because wipro is the reputed company and you will get good knowledge and good working environment as compared to other companies.
So, i think Wipro is the better choice. As compared to other companies, You will get good salary pacakage in Wipro. So, overall Wipro is the best company, if you are interested in jobs Because Wipro will gives you better environment and better salary and you will get lots of things while you are doing jobs in wipro.
thanks
30th January 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Got placed in syntel,but i want to know whether it comes under the reputed companies zonal or not and can i trust this company i.e for the job security?
30th January 2012, 12:40 PM
itdone

Got placed in syntel but i have a doubt that whether it comes under reputed companies zonal and can i trust that company in terms of job security?And the foremost thing is when i can expect the offer letter from them
1st March 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi Friends! I am a CA and should i join Syntel?????????
as sumwhere i came to know that this is a blacklisted company as will this hamper my Growth or My switch over options later on after 2-3 yrs.?
29th June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

IS IS IS A GOOD IDEA FOR WAITING THE JOINING OF SYNTEL?
30th June 2012, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

hey..
i got placed in SYNTEL in DEC 2011 campus drive...
plz make me to know whether its good to wait for my joining.....
or should i try for the next one???
12th July 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

To me both are bakwas companies.. look for some product oriented companies.. All Service oriented companies will screw you up like anything
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?