22nd June 2012, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of Assistant Statistical Officer Exam?

hi sir i m preparing for assistant statistical officer exam so plz send previous model papers.
my email id [email protected]
24th June 2012, 01:44 PM

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of Assistant Statistical Officer Exam?

statistical questions papers
27th June 2012, 01:06 PM

hi ,
i am prabhu
please send me previous model question papers for Assistent statical officers for my gmail account....my id is [email protected],
i search so many sites but i didnt found please anybody send the question papers......and paper2 mathematics question Papers also send me.....
28th June 2012, 10:20 PM

It is to submit that, I have applied statistical officers recently notification. Hence I request to send previous papers to my mail id [email protected]
29th June 2012, 09:27 PM

Hi sir Iam preparing for ASO exam
please send me previous question papers to my mail
My mail id is [email protected]
29th June 2012, 09:31 PM

Hi sir Iam preparing for ASO Exam
please send me previous papers to my mail
My mail id is [email protected]
30th June 2012, 06:27 PM

Gud evg sir/madam. This is lokesh plz send me the assistant statistical officer previous question papers to this mail id [email protected]
5th July 2012, 03:01 PM

i want sample question paper of subinspector post of economic and statistical depertment ,my id is [email protected], please send me the previous question papers
18th July 2012, 04:08 PM

Hi I'm Naveen please send previous ASO model paper to [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 01:06 PM

hi sir,
i am venu
pls send me "ASO" previous exams paper my mail id [email protected] pls send me sir
26th July 2012, 04:31 PM

please send me previous Asst statistical officer question paper
28th July 2012, 05:49 PM

this is sravan i completed my degree with b.com(computers)
i eligible to write this exam
i want to aso model papers with economics and statistics
please send me aso previous question papers to my mail
4th September 2012, 12:41 PM

Hi, please send previous years question papers of statistical assistant
6th September 2012, 08:08 PM

pls send a Previous year Question Papers of or the test of Statistical Asst. Gr.II / Statistical Investigator at [email protected]
18th September 2012, 09:36 PM

Please send Assistant Statistical Officer(ASO) previous and model papers. I did my B.Sc(Maths, Statistics and computers) to my id [email protected]
30th October 2012, 12:04 PM
vijaya.james

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Question Papers of Assistant Statistical Officer Exam?

sir ,
plesae send Statistical Asst. Gr.11/Statistical Investigator previous and model papers.I did BA.Eco{statistics}.
24th November 2012, 01:41 PM

Hai sir, I m preparing for statistical assistantgrade 2 exam... pls send previous years question papers...
24th November 2012, 07:56 PM

pls send me the psc question paper model for statistical ass Gr.II / Statistical Investigator to my e mail [email protected]
25th November 2012, 05:16 PM

Please sent previous question paper of statistical assistant Grade 2
12th January 2013, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by ambati hima bindu View Post
Please send Assistant Statistical Officer(ASO) previous and model papers. I did my B.Sc(Maths, Statistics and computers).
pls send me the question paper of odisha secreteriat ASO.to my gmail [email protected]
5th March 2013, 05:17 PM

send me the previous year question paper for the post of assistant statistical officer
25th March 2013, 10:37 PM

please send model papers for assistant statistical officers.

my id
27th March 2013, 05:53 PM

please send ststistical investigator previous question paper to my mail id:[email protected]
26th April 2013, 09:22 AM

Hi This is Nibedita Sahoo. Pls send me previous Year question paper for ASO exam. My mail Id is [email protected]
26th April 2013, 11:24 AM
pratin8981

sir i need previous year postal assistant question paper . kindly send it in my email id. My email id is [email protected]
28th September 2013, 01:24 PM

hai sir i completed my bsc statistical with maths,computer scince please send aso model papers (paper-2 statistics and mathemetics)
12th December 2013, 10:08 PM

I reqire statistical assistant in gujarat related previous solve question paper
5th January 2014, 08:25 PM

hi sir my pls send me previous year statistical officer question papers , my mail id is [email protected]
13th August 2014, 07:46 PM

hi sir i hope i became a good assistant statistical officer
so please help me
i want past/present assistant statistical officer papers
send please this is my email id [email protected]
2nd September 2014, 05:08 PM

pls sir send me assistant stastical officer exam model paper
my mail id is [email protected]
2nd September 2014, 05:10 PM

pls sir send me assistant stastical officer exam model paper
my mail id is [email protected]
24th June 2015, 02:38 PM

sir, i am preparing for statistical assistant exam. therefore, please send previous year question papers to my mail id robindro [email protected]
11th September 2015, 03:37 PM

dear sir/madam
i want to prepare for assistant statistical officer exam so can you please suggest the books for general studies paper1 & paper 2(statistics books)
24th June 2018, 05:01 PM

Sir, i need ASO, TSPSC previous year/ Model papers for both Paper 1 &2 sir
30th October 2018, 09:30 AM
LEENA P C

Hi i am leena please send previous year statitical officer questaian paper
1st July 2019, 11:11 PM

Respected sir, I want UPPSC ASO solve paper held in 11 nov 2018 . I am a student of mathematics.plz send me whole paper .
1st July 2019, 11:17 PM

Respected Sir, I want a UPPSC ASO solve paper held on 11 Nov 2018 .I am a student of mathemarics.plz send me solve paper.my email id is [email protected]