1st July 2011, 02:29 PM
Amrapali Dahat

What can I do while preaparing for bank exams if my English is not well?

[COLOR="Pink"][/COLOR]
My name is amrapali dahat i am preparation for bank clerk job but my english is not very well .what can ido .i am 19 years old.reply plz

1st July 2011, 07:18 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do while preaparing for bank exams if my English is not well?

If you are not good in english, then you have to strengthen your weak points.

You can do the following things....

Follow a book, where you will get the tips and tricks or better say rules, about English grammar. Because the english paper is based on grammar basically.

Get admission to any coaching center where you will get help to improve your skills not only in english but in other subjects also.

Follow these books:

Upkar`s SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam [Its a good book, the rules for english is explained very clearly here]

Ramesh`s Bank Clerical Exam(Solved Papers)

Guides by Kiran publications.
2nd July 2011, 12:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do while preaparing for bank exams if my English is not well?

There are plenty of courses that you can do to improve your English. It would be better if you could concentrate on communicative English. You will find a lot of institutes that provide training for the same. You have to make sure that you are going in for communicative English classes and not for accent training. For developing English, the best possible way is to read and speak English. This is the best way to learn any language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?