10th January 2011, 08:48 PM
niharikajangra

How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group?

i am apearing in 12th standard in non-medical group.how can i take admission in bsc honour in punjabi university patiala

Related Questions:
  1. Does Punjabi university Patiala offer BSc course in Non Medical?
  2. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  3. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  4. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  5. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  6. Can I get admission in Punjabi University, Patiala with 57 marks in JEE Main and 91% in 12th PCM being a General student?
  7. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  8. How may I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala for B.Sc course in science stream?
  9. What is the eligibility to take admission in BSc Biology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  10. How to take admission in BSc Punjabi University Patiala
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in Punjabi University, Patiala with 94% in 12th PSEB?
  12. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  14. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  15. Can I get admission in PhD after completing M.A in Hindi from Punjabi University Patiala with 50% marks? Can I pursue PhD by correspondence and is there any age limit? -- [New]
  16. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  17. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
19th January 2011, 07:47 PM
Brinda N

Default Re: How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group?

Hi Niharika

As you have mentioned that you are not a medical group student so you can do BSC honors physics or BSC honors chemistry or in other domain which are not included in medical. If you are a citizen of Patiala ,you can directly go to the institution and apply the form and if you are a outsider you can fill online forms. For more information you can download the brochure of the institution and follow the procedure.

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR GRADUATION.
19th January 2011, 11:41 PM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group?

The university offers B.Sc.(CSM) Program to the students. The duration of the course is three years. The intake of the students in the course is 28 students per year.
Eligibility
Minimum Qualification : XII
Other Criteria : 10+2 with 50% Marks & with Mathematics as a subject .
Placement Services:
University provide placement facility for the students.
22nd February 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

last date for admission in bsc honor 2011in pu patiala?
14th March 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test for admission
21st March 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

whst is bsc csm?
24th March 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
Tell me how to take addmission in bsc honours in mathematics. Is ther is any test for it.
28th March 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for B.Sc(hons.) in punjabi university patiala after completing 12th in non medical group?
29th March 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Re:how to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in NM group?
30th March 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test for admission into bsc? If not what is the eligibility criteria and what is the last date for admission?
30th March 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

just do a lot of fun
3rd April 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test for bsc hons? what is the eligibility criteria and what is the last date for admission?
4th April 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any test for taking admission in bsc honours in mathematics
6th April 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for B.Sc(hons.) in punjabi university patiala after completing 12th in non medical group is there any entrance test for bsc hons?
what is the eligibility criteria and what is the last date for admission
15th April 2011, 06:51 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
If you are a citizen of Patiala ,you can directly go to the institution and apply the form and if you are a outsider you can fill online forms. For more information you can download the brochure of the institution and follow the procedure.

thanks
15th April 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

seat in B.sc(honor)
25th April 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

how to take admission in punjab university chandigarh. is there any entrance test ?
29th April 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How to take addmission for b.sc. non medical in college near faridkot area & also tell me addmission starting dates on my mail id [email protected]
2nd May 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Re:How to take admission for simple BSc in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar after completing 12th in Non Medical Group ?
8th May 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
plz tell me the procedure for taking amission in B.Sc . is there any entrance test for it ?
and plz tell me the last date for admission also. m student of 2 med.
9th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission for bsc (hons) in punjabi university patiala after completing 12th in non medical group & 1st sem i take 70% marks
10th May 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

is there any test have been taken to take admission in bsc
10th May 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

IS PUNJBI UNIVERSITY OFFERING Bsc. honours in MATHS IF YES TELL ME LAST DATE FOR
PROSPECTUS
11th May 2011, 08:59 PM
shubhamsagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to take admission for B.Sc(hons.) in punjabi university patiala after completing 12th in non medical group?
how to take addmission in bsc maths
13th May 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

csm means
13th May 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am a student of 12th standard in non medical group.pls tell me the important details of B.sc.honor of maths and also details of PU in chandigarh & patiala.thanks
17th May 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Hallo ,I passed 12th both Biology and Mathematics in Mini.63% from P.S.E.B.Mohali. I want to Take admission in Bsc Biotechnology.
Plz tell me What Procedure for Bsc Biotechnology in Punjab's best university and colleges.
20th May 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

hii... i need 2 knw that can i take admission in bsc hons (chem)in punjabi university as i m doing bsc non med( first year) in sr govt. college under gndu in asr ..can i get direct adm. in second yr in bsc hons after completing my first year of this bsc non med .......do tell me as soon as possible.........thnk u
24th May 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

plz show us the ansewrs of above
24th May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

hiii.......i want 2 knw that is there any enterence xm 4 bsc hon(maths) in punjabi university if yes then wtz d syllabus 4 dat?....n i have jst cleard my 12 xm?and wt z ur intake?
thank u...............wt z d last date 4 enterence?
27th May 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hiii.......i want 2 knw that is there any enterence xm 4 bsc hon(maths) in punjabi university if yes then wtz d syllabus 4 dat?....n i have jst cleard my 12 xm?and wt z ur intake?
thank u...............wt z d last date 4 enterence?
min also ths qus plzzzzz tell abt ths
4th June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

if there is bsc honours in maths?
7th June 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group?

[QUOTE=niharikajangra;311885]i am apearing in 12th standard in non-medical group.how can i take admission in bsc honour in punjabi university patiala I have got 76% marks in 12th class.can i take admission in punajbi university patiala in bsc hons???
9th June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam

i have done my 2 in non- medical with 78% markx. how can i take admission in bsc honour?

aman
14th June 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

R/sir
i have done my 2 in med with 83% marks.i want to take admission in b.sc honors in biology zoology.is there r seats for this?if yes then plz tell me how to apply for that? & plz guide mealso.
suman
19th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for registration for b.tech in PU patiala
22nd June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of form for bsc hons chem and procedure of admission?
27th June 2011, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN PUNJAB UNIVERSTY BS(HONOUR WITH COMPUTER)
27th June 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

R/sir I want to take admission in PU plz tell me how can i take admission and full process of last date for registration
8th July 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
no my dear there are no vacancy in bsc honr for math students
8th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group?

Quote:
sorry my brother i do not know about it pls cnslt another person may be it is possible that you can get the admission in bsc honr with mathematics
12th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of B.sc hounours exams?
15th July 2011, 10:17 PM
CHAUDHARY79

hi dear,
The university offers B.Sc.(CSM) Program to the students. The duration of the course is three years. The intake of the students in the course is 28 students per year.
Eligibility
Placement Services:

thanks
15th September 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN BSC HONORS AS PRIVATE CANDIDATE AT PUNAB UNI
18th September 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in bsc honrz in punjab university
10th October 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

how can i take admission in b.sc in punjabi univ. patiala after 2(medical)
20th October 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Assalamoalikum I want to know is punjab university offering B.S.C for 2 years or now it is of Hon of 4 years programme. Actually I want to do BSC from pu as being a private student in 2 years. please guide me
Wassalam
11th January 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
tell me pls how we take aadmision in bsc honors in chemistry under pu and chandigarh university pls sir tell me
18th January 2012, 03:50 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hiii dear
Eligibility
Placement Services:
thank you
20th January 2012, 09:37 AM
kirandeep kaur saini

Quote:
last date for admission in bsc honor 2012
in pu patiala?
also let me know the date and place to recieve the application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?