30th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course?

Hi... I am 33 year old & is from sales background since 10 years now & now shifted to the Sales co ordination. I woud like to know whether sap will help me in my carrier & how this will be benefit me? & which sap course will be right for me?
31st July 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course?

Hello Sir, I have completed MBA with finance as a specialization, I want to join in sap fico , how it will help to my career, and I am ready to move abroad , please give me suggestion and help me in this regard.......
2nd August 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i'm a b.com 1st year student. can i go for sap course...? plz must reply.......
2nd August 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatisharma1 View Post
You are aware about your career That's really great.
Yeah, SAP is a good choice for career growth. For SAP education you should be graduate. In SAP, there are various module for sap technical and management professionals. SAP fee and SAP course duration depend on SAP module and after SAP certification you will be able to grab good career opportunities.
To be a SAP certified consultant, I think you should wait to complete your graduation.
Presently you are student of I.sc. so i suggest you go for any other career oriented program.
i have a total exp of 4 years and currently working as a team lead in Operations . I am a B.E in computer science. Can you tell me how much programming is required if i go for ABAP also which one would be more suitable as per my profile ABAP or CRM ?
4th August 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam.

i complete my bba in this year.can i eligible for sap course ...and it is best option to future carrier ...? what is duration of sap course after compilation of bba .
10th August 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I have done BMS and MS(Insurance). I have 6 years of experience in Insurance Sales. I want to go in Insurance Operations but my degree is not fetching me a good job. I wnat ot go for SAP. Please help.
10th August 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I have done BMS and MS(Insurance) .I have 6 years of experience in Insurance Sales. I want to go for SAP. Is there any module in SAP for Insurance. Please help.
10th August 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I AM MBA Finance & have 2 yrs of experience in sap fico job .can i apply for sap fico certification
14th August 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i am B.com Hons graduates completed my MBA in marketing, PGD in Public Relation , PGD in International business and working with International Company as sales and marketing professional
Please suggest me that SAP in good choice for my career growth If yes then which module help me to get the better career prospect ?
21st August 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am B.com graduate and I have more than 10 yrs experience in warehouse in supervisory catagory. In which for the last 7 yrs i'm using SAP (S&D) as an end user. Is any programming course in SAP which I can do.?.. and after doing how about the oppertunities..?... please advice me and send the fee structure and course duration also..

Thanks
Raj
22nd August 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i am from bangalore.i am a mba finance and have 2.5 yrs of work ex. i want to pursue sap-fi. which is the best institute for sap-fi? please suggest.
3rd September 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i am chef with 10 yrs of experience, i would like to do SAP BI and get into corporate. Will the SAP BI be good or would u suggest any other module?
13th September 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam
iam hemu completed b-tech(ECE) with 58% in 2012.Can i go for SAP course and in which module to be prefer. Is this course is suitable for my career. Can u please suggest me sir/madam.
21st September 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MBA HR IN 2011.I want to do SAP.So which module should i prefer.
23rd September 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

i am drop out of b.tech so can i do sap on plus two base.
24th September 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

hay sir,
I did Graduation (commerce) with 70% of marks.
I would like to know About SAP course ?
Whether i eligible for SAP or not? if yes in sap which module in demand able in Andhra Pradesh state & what is minimum pay scale for this ?
28th September 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir am completed my mba in marketing am intrested in doing course of sap,what additional boost will it provide to my carrier
29th September 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing btech nd i want to do 6 months industrial training.. which one i choose oracle or testing? Which one is best?
30th September 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi. in Coimbatore for (SAP Technical) they asking fees of 1,70,000 and for Certification 30,000. Totally it would around of 2. Lakhs for 5 months of weekend duration. Could i pay the fees or it is so high, plz help me out, i'm so confused. and i need to know about the job market in 2013 and onwards.
1st October 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i am campleated in a degree BA next sap cource use full that.
8th October 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am working in ERP pc soft can i move to SAP ERP what are the cnhnces
24th October 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir I am B.tech graduate in Computer science can i learn sap .lf yes for which module should i go for.
7th November 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my MBA in Marketing & International business and from last 6 years I am working in bank in loan department [Sales] can SAP will be helpful for me
13th November 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Currently i am working with a manufacturing firm as a production Planning executive for the last 5 years now i want to switch over to a career as a SAP PP Consultant. Can you please guide about that?
25th November 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Smile wat is d meaning of sap and wat is its benifits

hiii sir gud evng
am santosh am doing MBA in Puttur kkc College
Well tell me abt sap couching details sir plzz
[email protected]
dis is my mail id plz rply my mail id sir
5th December 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Which computer course is best suited for commerce graduates
9th December 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i had completed my m.pharmacy and interested to do a course sap or sas, so which course is best suites for my career? please suggest me
14th December 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, is der any scope for mechanical engg. in sap programes/courses..??? if yes, den after graduation can we apply 4r it..?? and which module will b d bst..
17th December 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam....
My name is nagarjuna,l did my bsc(bzc) but i intrast to go software side,
so witch sap module is better to me,
Please sir/mam give me a suggestion.
17th December 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam....
My name is nagarjuna,l did my bsc(bzc) but i intrast to go software side,
so witch sap module is better to me,
Please sir/mam give me a suggestion.
30th December 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I completed intermediate in Mpc stream.i want to do SAP.now how to I plan my career.
9th February 2014, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.e degree in Mechanical Engineering and I want to do sap mm or pp. How to do this , where to do this and what is the eligibility ccriteria? I am a fresher pls help me. Thank you
21st February 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I m vijay b Singh i had done BE computer science and Eng i want to learn SAP tech so plz give me advice ..presently i m working in textile comp in IT dept .......7698951440.......

Thanking you.......
22nd February 2014, 12:28 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

SAP is an ERP software that is being implemented by many of the top companies. There will be so many advantages for the organization by implementing SAP like

-Global database in the sense, just by sitting in India, the organization will be able to access the information from other countries also.

-Many of the processes will be automated through SAP so the organization can reduce resources.

Number of modules will be available in SAP like

FICO
Sales and Distribution
Business Intelligence etc.

There is no specific eligibility required for the candidates in order to join this course.

However it should be better if you have completed your Graduation before opting for this course.

The reason why I am telling like this is if you want to go for job opportunities after SAP course, many of the companies will put the minimum academic qualification as 10+2 and Graduation.

Candidates who are having experience in these domains will be given much preference than those candidates who are trying as Freshers.

Benefits will be
-You will be given top job opportunities with good salaries in many of the IT companies.
-Career scope will be long term as the career scope is ever green.

Wish you all the best.
16th March 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

hi this is ameena i completed b.com(comp) in 2011 and then i completed MBA(HR/FInance) so im planning to do sap so which modue is suitable for me.kindly suggest me
16th March 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

hi this is ameena completed b.com(comp) then i completed mba(hr/finance).so which sap module is suitable for me
19th March 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed my B.Com
and from last 3 year working in logistics and store
can you suggest me any thing regarding SAP to upgrade my future career

Sachin B
21st March 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm doing BA literature in an authorised institution. Am I eligible to do sap or if not what course should I take up to be eligible.
28th April 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am a student of b.com computer applications ( graduate). I want to ask u about
the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility,
its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing
SAP course.
How it would help me in my career.
8th May 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed 10 2 from comerce streem and I have done ITI 2yr cource in Refrigerator & A/C Mech now I am serving with Indian Army & going to be discharge from service in 2016 so I want to restart my rest of carrier in IT sector , can I join SAP cource please sujest meu
10th May 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I am BE production engineer have 1 yr experience in manufacturing.i want to do sap course.Which course should i do?
11th May 2014, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir have done my B.com Graduation in yr 2000 and done mba 2008. I have 13 yrs experience total and 10 years in Pvt Bank customer care as Team Leader. Now I want to learn SAP.. can you pls suggest which module should i go for. Some of my friends says ABAP with BI & BO is good.. pls suggest
27th May 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a homeopathic doctor wants to do a software computer course please suggest
16th June 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i'm a mba in marketing. i have 10yrs of sales background. What SAP module should i go for??
16th June 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir....I have just completed mba in Finance & Hr, and want to do sap finance now, can you please suggest the process, fee structure & best institute to do so.
16th June 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir....I have just completed mba in Finance & Hr, and want to do sap finance now, can you please suggest the process, fee structure & best institute to do so.
23rd June 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am Atanu Das, staying in dumdum, kolkata. I've completed my graduation in BSc General in the year 2013, Currently I'm working with Wipro BPO and have completed successful 6 months here. Am I eligible for SAP course? And please let me know what carrer oportunities can it give. Eagerly waiting for a reply. Thank you.
25th June 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

There is no use of SAP for fresher's & qualified people also. SAP modules are for those who are having creative mind & capability of renovation. Otherwise its futile & west of money & time.
27th June 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my m.com, and having total 3 years of Banking Experience pls suggest me the suitable module, and what is the career oportunity in my field
2nd July 2014, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I jst completed my diploma in computer science can I do sap .am I eligible doing sap ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?