28th January 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?

I am a student of B.com. I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career. Currently I am working with a York Transport Equipment Pvt.Ltd in Manufacturing Industries having 3 yrs of work experience in Account Assistant.
Plz give me information about sap fico ,how much time it will take ,fee and best institue .

4th February 2014, 12:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?

SAP course is one of the most demanding course in modern world of Information Technology.After completion of the SAP course,you can look for lucrative IT jobs like ABAP Programmer, SAP Tester, SAP Consultant etc.Most of the reputed IT companies like Infosys, IBM, Accenture, HCL Technologies etc. have their own division for SAP consulting and ABAP programming.

Unlike other certification course on Software Development, SAP certification has got more scope as it can enable the aspirants to look for the job of SAP Consultant. The profession of SAP Consultant is considered as the most lucrative career in IT field due to high salary range of more than Rs. 13, 00,000/- per annum on an average. By doing certification courses like ASP.NET, Java etc, one can become ASP.NET developer or Java Programmer and earn a salary up to Rs. 8,00, 000 per annum. Besides this reason, there are various SAP Consultant jobs such as Business/Sales consultant, SAP Functional Consultant, Developer consultant and SAP Basis consultant.

Candidates can switch into any of these jobs and gain experience to become a highly paid SAP consultant. But in the case of Software Programmer, years of experience is required to enter into highly paid designation like Senior Project Manager, Senior Project Consultant etc.
7th May 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?

my name is murali dhar nayak.my qualification b come with tally finalcial accounting,can i know about sap course.its duration.fee and after compleet it starting salary how much
19th June 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I am working in a manufacturing company and I completed my
M.com so sap course sutable for me
7th July 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.com and i want to join sap course...tell me sap course sutable for me.plz
15th July 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.com second year.so please advice i which course given in my future.i am not doing any course of accounting.i don't know what course is my best in my future is bright.
30th August 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

hi I am shilendra chaurasia I have done my b.com ...and I know about SAP course and plzzz sugest me which course sutable for me in SAP course.....my no 9717498393......id [email protected]
25th October 2014, 01:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Hello Murali Dhar Nayak. The duration of SAP training differs from institute to institute and organization to organization who are offering the course as well as differs with the modules for which you are enrolling. It is good that you are looking to pursue SAP course. This is because there is a huge demand of this course and various companies have openings for SAP professionals as well as freshers.

There is no eligibility as such for the basic fundamental courses. However,to take any Functional module, you need to have a minimum of 2-3 years of industrial experience in the relevant business function. You need to be strong in programming concepts to take the technical module of SAP. Generally recommended to people with minimum 1-2 years of technical experience. You should also possess a professional qualification like BE/B.Tech/ MBA/CA etc.

The fee for a single certification examination is 30,000 INR + service tax if taken within 2 months of completion of course or 35,000 INR + service tax thereafter.The fees will also depend on the course and module of the program. The average approximate cost of the course fees hovers to be around fifty thousand to Three lakhs Indian Rupees.
10th November 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sandeep sir, i am also sandeep. i have complited b.com.presently i am join to the sap instritute so, witch institute of the best instritute in hyd
31st December 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am a bcom graduate I want to know can I do other models apart from sap fico plz help...contact no 9028448479
Mail id [email protected]
27th March 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir. I am a textile engineer .currently l am working in textile manufacturing company .I wants to do sap course in production planning .please suggest me that what is carrier in this field.
7th April 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello my name is zubiya actually I wanted to know wat Is the complete procedure in sap and it's scope and all the fee structure plz give me the answer as soon as possible
11th June 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

My name is mishal. I am b.com 2 nd year can I go for SAP training along with my third year.
24th August 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi

This is Shankar, 31 yrs. I am B.com Graduate. However i have 11 years of experience with average CTC. I am looking for either SAP course or CA/ICWA (please let me know CA or ICWA) and will get a job is the same line with no compromising in my CTC would like to earn same or higher but not lesser. I wanted to boost myself to increase my salary and position. Please help
10th February 2016, 02:41 PM
r111418

I am a student of B.com. I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
17th February 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Some Institutions are asking 15000 for SAP course (FICO) can I trust them?
And Can we have opportunities after completion of FICO?
10th December 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi, MY name is Ibrahim and i have completed my B.com this year. i would like to do SAP course can you suggest me what is the procedure and Fee structure of FICO and MM in SAP. and Also what is The Benefits of SAP...
29th June 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hii, i am a b.com graduate student and i want to get the sap fico training .
so is it necessary to do mba first?
And is it good to do traini g with private training institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?