8th June 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sectional cut-off for SBI associate banks clerk exam (general category)?

what is the cut off marks of st students in andhrapradesh
14th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sectional cut-off for SBI associate banks clerk exam (general category)?

WHAT WILL BE CUT-OFF FOR HEARING IMPAIRED WRITTEN EXAM TO GET FINAL SELECTION ? PLEASE REPLY ME
16th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the safe marks in written for ph-hearing handicapped in state bank of hyderabad
19th June 2011, 12:43 AM
amit gaur2065

you can check last year cut off of sbi, by which you
can guess.
19th June 2011, 07:01 PM
amrita namdev

what is the date for interview result for sbi assoc. clerk n wat is the cut off % for it?
19th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have given SBI associate banks clerk exam which was held on 16 jan 2011 when will the interview results be declared??. Would you please tell me what can be the sectional cut off in this exam as I belong to obc category
Thanks in advance.
20th June 2011, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do anyone know about cutoff of ST catagory for SBT in kerala. I have done 130.
i dont know the cut off.but, the interview is in progress and i attended it.

[email protected]
20th June 2011, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

how do you know the cut off.is the interview ratio is 1:3 or more than that.Is there any chance of increase in vacancies?
20th June 2011, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

is the cut off known even before the interview?is it different for different associated banks?is the interview percentage is more than 1:3?
23rd June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

SIR MANY ARE SAYING THAT WE HAVE ATTEMPTED MORE THAN 190 AND HOW COULD BE MY CHANCES AS A OBC CANDIDATE I HAVE ATTEMPTED 160 ABOVE QUESTIONS...
24th June 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Tell me what is the cut off for SBT in kerala for OBC candidates , exam held on 16-01-2011
1st July 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi Guys,

can someone please let me know what would be the final cutoff for SBI assocaites clerical recruitment 2011for general category in Andhra pradesh?? I believe it is 161 last year. does the cutoff vary according to the vacancies? sicne last tiem it was around 450 and now it is around 600 ..so can anyone let me know abt that

ur help is appreciated. thanks

Gudluck to all of those who are awaiting on the final result
1st July 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi Guys,

Can someone let me know the expected final cutoff for SBI clerical associates 2011 general category?? i believe last year it was around 161 for general category the final cutoff i mean.. Also does someone let me know if the cutoff varies according to the vacancies. since last year it was aroung 450 for general category and now it is aroung 620 for general category in Andhra .. so please someone who has idea plz let help me abt that..

Gudluck to all of the final awaiting candidates
5th July 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i am selecated in written test of sbi asso. exam held on 16-1-2011 from rajasthan i have secored 130 around what is the final cut off for general category-pankaj kumar sharma
6th July 2011, 07:40 PM
choclate.boy95

Smile Re: Sectional cut-off for SBI associate banks clerk exam (general category)?

Quote:
100 will be safe for sc
sbi generally a different cuttoff pattern but.....somewhere a good chance if u score more than.....140.....it.....would be a benchmark for successful candidate in sbi clerk exam .
6th July 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have applied for SBI po's 2011, the exam to be held on 24th July,2011. Please let me know the sectional cut-off marks and total cut-off marks. I belong to SC category.
7th July 2011, 12:49 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hi,

Sectional cutoff dosent matter much but for you it is 40%.

If you are able to score about 65% marks in the exam then it is likely that you may get a call letter.

It is better that you prepare nicely and try to score as much as possible.

Best Wishes
11th July 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
120 mark safe for o.b.c @ 130 for general section wise cut off not a matter bcz it will be very low like 4 or 5 or 6 bestwishes all of you in advance i am a sbi employ and we are waiting for our new college.
Ashok

Sir...Great Sir..ASHOK sir... Thanks for the reply Sir. But please say us about the date...... on which the written exam marks will be declared? when shall all the interviewed candidates can expect their results.....? Sir...? please pleae please please please please.. update us SIR...
12th July 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

TELL ME WHAT IS THE CUT OFF FOR SBBJ IN RAJASHTHAN FOR OBC SUTUDEN EXAME HELD ON
23-1-2011
13th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

when sbi associte bank clerk interview result get publish..?
14th July 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sbi associate clerk interview results will be declared between july 16-25.its confirmed news.all the best friends
18th July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

maybe 160 with interview
19th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Sectional cut-off for SBI associate banks clerk exam (general category)?

sir, how you came to know this....? is the information from reliable source......? is there a great problem if the candidate attended the interview doesn't know the regional language..?
21st July 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Sectional cut-off for SBI associate banks clerk exam (general category)?

plz reply
26th July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

overall cutoff in last sbi 2010 final interview is 161 for general.
27th July 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

when declared clerical final result for sbi associate held on 16 jan 2011 and interview 15 jun 2011
30th July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have attempted 147 questions with 85% accuracy. my category is OBC. Wil there any chance for me?
3rd August 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Sectional cut-off for SBI associate banks clerk exam (general category)?

Visit http://infoprabin.blogspot.com/2011/06/after-declaration-of-result-of-sbi.html for cut off marks in 2009 clerical recruitment
4th August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

when will be result of sbi associate bank clerks declare held in june 2011
10th August 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i think this year for selectional marks for general is 140-150
10th August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done 190 questions with 90% accuracy and my interview also went well.So can anybody tell me if I will be selected in SBH in West Bengal?
14th August 2011, 06:11 PM
saurabhkaushal333

you can check from the sbi website.......................
15th August 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir would you plz tell me the expected cut off marks of written as well as interview of sbt in west bengal?
15th August 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir would you plz tell me the expected cut off marks of written as well as interview of sbt in west bengal?
22nd August 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Kindly inform me marks scored in the exam held on 23.01.2011. My roll No. is 2613029319. E mail [email protected] Mob. : o9729582451.

behan ke lodo kutch karte nahi aur tumhe quota chahiye
22nd August 2011, 01:40 AM
Raju22711

The sectional cut off will be declared after the declaration of final result in september.
22nd August 2011, 02:03 AM
NEIL6

100 marks for SC category and 130 marks for GENERAL category is sufficient for SBI

associate bank clerk exam.
26th August 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

How do you know its in September? & When
26th August 2011, 06:49 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
It is not a static mark, it depends on others marks and the number of student they want to qualify for the next round.Generally if you answer 35 questions out of 40 in all section you will definitely shortlisted.
28th August 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How some people can predict that the result will come on Aug or Sep or Oct all these are assumptions and no one knows the exact date why these guys making others fool...they cant imagine the tension of those guys attended interview and eagerly waiting for the result many of them future plans largely depend on this please put valid information only its a humble request
29th August 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have attempted 180 questions(obc)with 90% accuracy .will i get selected
yea u wiil
30th August 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i have talk to crpd & de r telling that it will cm in this week.
any idea about cut off for gen category punjab?
4th September 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to cut off obc categary sbi assosiates clerk writen exam
5th September 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

yar kab aayega sbi ka result??
10th September 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir may i know cutoff of sbi associates of clerk of sbbj in rajasthan for general
12th September 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

i want to know sbi clerical cut off of every state gen category. Please send this data on [email protected]
14th September 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

when appointment letter of selected candidates of state bank of patiala will be dispatched.plz inform me on [email protected] roll no is 3001008023 .or inform me by send msg on 9463375108.thanx
17th September 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i have receiver sms from lm_bsc_mum regarding i have been shortlisted in sbi associates for gd interview - 127 can u i have not received there phone no can i can there no want to contact them
21st September 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i want to know final cut off of sbbj in rajstan for general category
21st September 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I'M REJECTED FROM THE SBI CLERICAL FINAL RESULT.I HAVE ANY CHANCE TO COME THE SELECTED LIST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?