11th April 2017, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject to take in 11th and 12th standard if I want to become an Air Hostess?

Hi,sir/madam I completed my 10 class exam. Now I am interested to do air hostess job.But my height is 5 cm so, can I became air hostess?
please reply sir/madam.I will speak English well.
13th June 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject to take in 11th and 12th standard if I want to become an Air Hostess?

Tanvi poojari hi sir i am completed my 10 std my personality is better to become air hostess but i am confuse which subject to take in 11 and 12 and which courses and what and how much money should needed to complete my courses thanks sir and reply soon
22nd March 2018, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

If anyone is devorci.my questions is can she able to get education of air hostess training and job???
18th November 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am in class 9 and I want to become an Air Hostess but I am not so fair and not very much dark. So can I become an air hostess. Please tell me sir I request you.
18th November 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Disha dandawate hi sir/madam I am in 9 standard my personality is better to become an air hostess but I am not fair and not very much dark so can I become an air hostess thankyou sir/ madam and reply soon
21st April 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is required and is graduation degree is necessary for becoming air hostess?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?