4th December 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is best line in Commerce field after completion of 12th Class?

What is best for girls after 12 commers??
Plz reply fast..!!
25th January 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is best line in Commerce field after completion of 12th Class?

I am very interested in computer line and mathmatics i have don 12th pass from c.b.s.e. board of delhi 61% also i doing B.com 1year what can i do after b.com graduation please reply me sir or mam
27th January 2014, 12:23 AM
Un-named

what can i do b.com than mba or ca. passed by b grade.
please tell me i will very thankful to you.
14th March 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TO BECOME A MANAGER WHICH FIELD SHOULD I CHOOSE IN MBA AND BCOM PLEASE HELP
20th March 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take commerce with maths for ca? Cant we just take comerve and do CA
10th April 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My 12th exam is over. Plz suggest me which type of course is most preferable for govt. Job after 12th.
18th April 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th class from 61 percentage. What would be the best or better field should i choose in commerce ?? Plz help me
24th April 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

which subject we have to take to become c.a?
please give me right ans. because it is my Carrier.
12th May 2014, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

i passed from 10th exam with 87%.then i want to study commerce...please tell me which line of commerce help me to give me a good job
23rd May 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 commerce pass with 70%.I am which field choose??v Please ans me....
29th May 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir,
I passed out with 74% in 12 commerce

pjz sir suggest me what I do b.com or b.b.a
2nd June 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

which course i will chose after 12th plz tell me which is best corse in commerce
13th June 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone my name is Vinit and i am from delhi presently i am in accounts line from last two one year and i am so confused that acounts line is good and i want to change my line can u please tell me that which line is best for me
13th June 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 12th in 2012 with 92% in best four and cleared my CPT Exam in first attempt in June 2012 but till now I m unable to cleared my CA IPCC Exam and thus thinking of rejecting CA due to change in syllabus from next attempt of IPCC, so please advice me some other easy field in which I can find a suitable job for me .
11th August 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to what can i do when i complete my 12 in which feild i have to goo
18th August 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What we have to do after b.com and bba ,bca i donot have that much idea
Please give the ans?!!!
9th October 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What is I.c.w.a?
10th October 2014, 02:14 PM
lokash5

My frnd you have many scope in the field of Commerce such as
1) BBA
2) BCOM
3) BCA
4) Hotel Managment
5) NDA
6) CA
7) CS
and many more option and you do not want to study further and are searching for job then i would like to prefer SSC and UPSC sector in which you can get the job fopr your better future.
3rd November 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a 10 th class student
I am very much confused about the subject to choose in class 11th
Please help me
Many people say that there is no government job through commerce
So should I choose bio or commerce
6th January 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

what subjects does it conducts:- bca and mca
what are job oppurtunties?
7th April 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir...!!! Which line is best for me graduation B-COM otherwise BBA because after word i want to do post graduation LLB otherwise ICWA . Sir...!!! I want to earn lots of money so what to do sir....
21st May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Which is best line in Commerce field after completion of 12th Class?

Hello,sir i want to know what is the best line in commerce feild after 12th class pass. Pleas tell me answer now.
8th June 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for accountancy,commerce,economics with business maths course?
8th June 2015, 10:47 AM
swanand thakur
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,sir i want to know what is the best line in commerce feild after 12th class pass. Pleas tell me answer now.
You can go for:

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
Bachelor in Business Management/Administration (BBM/A)
Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Business
Finance
Marketing
Banking
HR
Chartered Accountancy (CA)
Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA)
Company Secretary Program (CS)

You can choose one of the below fields as per the specialization of your degree:

Economics
Mathematics and Statistics
Accounting
Banking
Chartered Accountants
Company Secretary
CWA
Stock Broking
Agriculture Economics
Management
19th July 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

After passing 12th which course I select for becomingIAS officer&I also want to giveCAT exam
5th February 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12th class student I want to know best line after 12th for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?