17th January 2017, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

My age is 42. I like to join bl in distance education. kindly people who know detail information and list of colleges kindly mail to [email protected]
24th February 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

I'm 29 years, I finished Bcom. I like to join BL course in distance, which is the best college in tamilnadu. Please send me the details in my mail id. [email protected]. Thank you
my mobile number -9498178279
22nd March 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to join B.L. In distance education. which is the best university to join that in Tamil Nadu. and what is the age limit.
4th May 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed and doing job and also pursuing M.tech meanwhile I want to do LLB/BL. Can you please suggest me what I have to do now.
23rd September 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am sheik I would join LLb please Send th am university and colleges which offering in distence education to my mail id
[email protected]
Ph:9710292915
24th July 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I like to join BL but am complete 2 pass only any chance in directly join to BL please reply me my mail ID: [email protected]
21st September 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am mahendiran i would join LLB please send the available distance education collages to my Mail ID: [email protected]
27th November 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am J.Anandan I completed b.com (G). I Want to apply BL degree in distance education What is the procedure my email id : [email protected]
13th January 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.E 2012 batch I would like to join) BL coures in distance education. Which college I will select me. Please reply me
9th February 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm 37 years old. Done my engineering in 2005. Currently working in abroad as a software engineer. Interested to do BL in correspondence. Is possible now?

Thanks
[email protected]
10th February 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I'm daya i would like to join BL or LLB in distance education.. Please send me the university names in chennai to my mail I'd [email protected]
3rd September 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I am Senthilkumar would like to join in LLB or BL in distance education please send them universities and colleges which offering in distance education to my mail id [email protected]
ph no: 9176642089
11th February 2021, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

Hi I'm Bhuvaneshwari k i am done B.sc in 2017 I would like to join bl or llb in corresponding plece send them universities or colleges which offering in distance education to my mail is
[email protected]
Contact no:8608181672
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?