17th June 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

Dear all,

I would like to join in LLB/BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges which is offering in distance education to my mail id viz. [email protected]

Thanking you,

17th July 2012, 12:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all,

I would like to join in LLB/BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges which is offering in distance education to my mail id viz. [email protected]

Thanking you,

The LLB [Bachelor of Law] is a full time regular program offered by the various Universities and Law Institutes whose Law courses are approved by the Bar Council of India. There are two modes to pursue the LLB program. Candidates who have passed the +2 level of Examination may look for the 5 years integrated LLB program whereas Candidates with a Bachelors degree may look for the 3 years LLB program. The maximum age limit to pursue 5 years integrated LLB for the general Candidates is 20 years and for reserved Candidates is 22 years whereas to pursue 3 years LLB the maximum age limit for the general Candidates is 30 years and for the reserved Candidates is 35 years. Admission is made through Entrance Examinations conducted on various levels. Admission to the 3 years LLB program in various Institutions are made on merit basis.

Hence, the LLB program is not offered through distance or correspondence mode.
19th July 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

Dear all,

I would like to join in LLB/BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges which is offering in distance education to my mail id viz. tsivaa14@gmailcom

Thanking you,
16th August 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear all,

I would like to join in LLB/BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges which is offering in distance education to my mail id [email protected]

Thanking you,
5th September 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

how to study llb in distance
6th September 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm 28yrs, I finished BBA. I like to join BL course in regular college, which is the best college in chennai. There is any age limit for this course and also I want to know the difference between BL and LLB. Pls send me the details in my mail id. [email protected]. Thank you
11th October 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join in BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges&fees structures to my mail id
[email protected]
18th October 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I'd like to study LLB/BL through Distance Education,please send universities/Colleges&fees structures to my mail id [email protected]
Thanks in advance,
Kasparraj A
19th November 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i want llb distance in AP. collage name
14th April 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I would like to join in BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges&fees structures to my mail id
[email protected]
15th April 2013, 07:44 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

While there are various law courses in India like Diploma in Cyber Crime, IPR etc, the fact of the matter is that if you want to become lawyer then you will have to pursue LLB course.

LLB is a 3 years long graduation course which can only be pursued after complete any bachelor degree. If you have only passed 12th standard then integrated LLB is the course for you. The duration of that course is 5 years.

Coming to your question, it is not possible to complete LLB from distance education. The Bar Council of India forbids any college from offering LLB through distance education.

Although there are some courses that are offered through distance education, they are not accepted by the Bar Council of India. This means that you are not allowed to practice as lawyer in India unless you have LLB degree from regular mode.

If you are doing job then Evening classes is good option but universities offering such courses are disappearing by the day. However you will still be able to find university offering LLB through evening classes.

If you are not doing job then pursue LLB through regular mode. The Bar Council of India is quite strict about it. You will have to meet attendence of 80 percent in each semester in the LLB course. The Bar Council of India is pretty serious in applying this rule.

Eligibility

1. For LLB you should have a graduation degree.

2. No less than 45 percent marks in the graduation.

3. 40 percent is minimum requirement for SC and ST.

4. Anyone above 30 years is not eligible.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
30th May 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I'd like to study LLB/BL through Distance Education,please send universities/Colleges&fees structures to my mail id.
[email protected]
7th August 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I'd like to study B.L through distance edjucation,plese send universities&colleges&fees structures too my mail id.
[email protected]
17th September 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,

Thanking you,[/QUOTE]
4th October 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I would like to join in LLB/BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges which is offering in distance education to my mail id [email protected]
8th October 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregisteredsunil

Question Re: How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

Quote:
Dear all,

Thanking you,
plese answer in reply prosses of addmission for LLB through correspondence
11th October 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to take the admission in LLB. Please send me the fee structure list on my mail ID. [email protected]

Thanks

Mukesh
18th October 2013, 02:26 PM
KUMARNAAGARSANJEEV

Hi this sanjeev
i would like to join llb.
Pls send me information about this course & how to join it
27th October 2013, 10:33 PM
inboxtriplicane

Quote:
Dear all,

I would like to join in LLB/BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges which is offering in distance education to my mail id viz. tsivaa14@gmailcom

Thanking you,
IAM KHADER MOHIDEEN , INTERESTED TO JOIN LLB 5 YEARS PROGRAM
EMAIL ID : [email protected]
27th October 2013, 10:36 PM
inboxtriplicane

IAM INTERESTED TO JOIN LLB 5 YEARS PROGRAM
EMAIL ID [email protected] ph : 9884479962
15th January 2014, 11:43 AM
A.PANNEER

Thanking you,[/QUOTE]
28th January 2014, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

28th January 2014, 05:21 PM
hussainaman

Dear Sir,

The same of my query... My E Mail id is [email protected] & hand held is +91-9310473725...

Regards

Aman Mehandi
===========

Quote:
Dear all,

Thanking you,
29th January 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear all,

Thanking you,
Dear All

Please contact 9444334944 for LLB Admission for the Academic Year 2014 - 15 in Chennai.
Hurry! There service was good.

Regards
Raj
10th February 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 years old .I wouldl like to join llb correspence course in my home. Please send me infermation about the course.
20th February 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

i would like to join bl in distance please send me the dtetails to my mail [email protected] this is my mail id , ill waiting for your reply....
23rd March 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 years old .I would like to join LLB correspondence course in my home. Please send me information about the cours
1st April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join in LLB/BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges which is offering in distance education to my mail id viz
SEND THE DETAIL IN TIS
id [email protected]
25th April 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
11th May 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I'd like to study B.L through distance edjucation,plese send universities&colleges&fees structures too my mail id. [email protected]
14th May 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

if i done BL course in corrospnds mode means afrer complete my BL course ,then can i able to do ML in regular mode ,,
22nd June 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I wouldl like to join llb correspence course in my home. Please send me infermation about the course.
16th July 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

iwouldlike to complete bl indistance edu frpromotion purpose kindly tell me howto join llb in distance education mode
mail id [email protected]
20th September 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am Finished BCA, i would like to join with BL for correspondace class in chennai. how to approch and when was opening of this corres cource plz send the detail for my mail id ( [email protected])...and there is know any age limite for this course...
10th October 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what are all colleges are there and how tho apply that
what are all catagerious in BL?
14th November 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.Com(CS ).At present im working .so I need to do LLB in distance.when is the last date for application .Fees details
15th January 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

Quote:
Dear all,

Thanking you,
Please send details through email. [email protected]
15th January 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2342735]Dear all,

I would like to join in LLB/BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges which is offering in distance education to my mail id vijay

Thanking you
16th January 2015, 12:47 PM
leenasharmabv

Smile Re: How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

Dear Siva,

To join in LLB/BL education, please contact 9036351408 or 9538009983 vl get information about admission details regarding 3 years LLB Course

Thanking you,
16th March 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Is it possible to join LLB through distance education after 35 years..can anybody suggest on this
16th March 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to to llb in distance mode pls send universities or colleges and contact no to below mail id . [email protected]
10th April 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do LLB, I did Graduation(BA), MBA(IT). My age is 38.
Would like to do it through distance education.
Please replyo [email protected]
16th September 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am government employee.. So can I am eligible to do llb 3 yrs course and can I do regularly llb course .. And I will attain minimum attendance by applying leaves. So then I am eligible are not...
17th December 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join in LLB/BL in distance education, please send universities/Colleges which is offering in distance education to my mail id: [email protected]
18th December 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am 33 years old.I would like to join LLB/BL through distance education.I am a post graduate.Can you suggest any university n Tamil Nadu and Andra pradesh

offereing distance education for this
30th January 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I'm 34yrs, I finished Bcom. I like to join BL course in distance, which is the best college in chennai. There is any age limit for this course and also I want to know the difference between BL and LLB. Pls send me the details in my mail id. [email protected]. Thank you
25th February 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?

Thanking you,
17th March 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

26th March 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

1st December 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hai I am sabari I would like to join in LLB or BL in distance education please send them universities and colleges which offering in distance education to my mail id [email protected]
ph no: 9786272756
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?