27th August 2013, 11:24 AM
arun23477

ACIO Syllabus previous years question papers?

1st time i am going to write ministry of home affairs. Send me Syllabus and previous years question papers for the post of ACIO in Ministry of home affairs. So please help me regarding this exam.

12th May 2014, 05:28 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: ACIO Syllabus previous years question papers?

Eligibility for IB ACIO :- You must have a completed your bachelors degree from a recognized University. You must have a literacy in Computer Operation & Languages. You must have a minimum 18-27 years of age at time of appearing for this examination. Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.

The ACIO Written Exam pattern :- The Written Exam contains two paper namely Paper 1 (Objective Type) and Paper II ( Descriptive type). Paper I consist of General Awareness/General Knowledge, Reasoning, Comprehension and Mathematical Ability. Paper II check your analytical ability, Writing Skills..etc.

I have attached the previous year question papers of IB ACIO and I hope it is very useful for your exam point of you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IB-ACIO-Previous-Paper-Gr8AmbitionZ.pdf(2.25 MB, 820 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?