14th January 2018, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Sc Physics (Hons) in Delhi's colleges based on entrance exam

I want admission in B.Sc course in Delhi but, I have only 56% in PCM and my house financial condition is weak so I want to know the name of college offering B.Sc in Delhi who accepted admission by entrance exam result bases so that I can take admission. Please help me urgently because time of taking admission in colleges is very less.

16th January 2018, 07:22 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc Physics (Hons) in Delhi's colleges based on entrance exam

There are many ways through which you can pursue B.Sc Physics (Hons).

- You can apply to Delhi University undergraduate programmes in B.Sc Physics (Hons). Though, it takes candidates based on the percentage in class 12th but there are many colleges under DU where cutoff is around 55%.

- You can apply to IPU (Indraprastha University). It takes admission through CET (Common Entrance Test).

- You can apply to Amity University. It takes admission through entrance test.

- You can apply to Ansal University. It takes admission through entrance test.
18th January 2018, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc Physics (Hons) in Delhi's colleges based on entrance exam

Sir, last year i complete my GITI diploma in Diesel Engine and i want to become an instructor in my trade
Sir, please suggest me what is the process for joining GITI Instructor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?