18th September 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?

I wanted to pursue my MCA from Symbiosis University. Can you please help me out how to reach out to the university for details and fee structure. I live in Hyderabad from Telangana state. Here is my mail ID: [email protected]. Hope this is enough for now. i wish you get interact with any of the moderator from Symbiosis

Thanks,
Sailender. B

18th September 2015, 04:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?

Here you are looking for MCA fee structure and admission detail of Symbiosis International University, as you want here I am providing you as given.

MCA COURSE FEE

** Course Fee: Rs. 16,100

ADMISSION DETAIL

** To apply for the MCA course in the Symbiosis, first you have to give the SNAP test

** SNAP exam is conducted each year in the month of December by Symbiosis International university.

** Applicants must have bachelor degree in any regulation with minimum 50% marks and there is 45% for SC / ST candidates.

** Minimum Age (No bar) and Maximum Age (No bar)

IF you want to get more information about MCA admission the contact at the address of Symbiosis International University as given.

Symbiosis International University
Lavale,Mulshi, Pune, Maharashtra 412115
020 3911 6200
12th March 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?

I wanted to pursue my MCA from Symbiosis University. Can you please help me out how to reach out to the university for details and fee structure. I live in pune. Here is my mail ID: [email protected]. I have complicated BA from pune University with 52%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?