20th July 2011, 09:16 PM
Dipak Bhagat

Admission in executive program of ICWAI after passing CS foundation exam?

If i passed the CS foundation exam,can i take admission in executive program of ICWAI.

17th September 2011, 02:55 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Admission in executive program of ICWAI after passing CS foundation exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipak Bhagat View Post
If i passed the CS foundation exam,can i take admission in executive program of ICWAI.
Admission in executive program of ICWAI after passing CS foundation exam?

Yes definitely you are eligible to take admission in CS executive program of ICWAI. The details are as follows :
  • After qualifying the CS foundation programme, you are required to clear the Executive and Professional examination and undergo practical and modular training to become qualified company secretaries.
  • Prospectus and application form for cs executive course can be obtain by cash payment Rs 300/ or by speed post Rs 350/ from ICSI headquarters/regional councils/chapters
  • For other details please visit the official website that is http://www.icsi.edu

With Regards
ravik1214
17th September 2011, 03:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in executive program of ICWAI after passing CS foundation exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipak Bhagat View Post
Hello friend,
The course offered by ICWAI comprise of the following stage:
Foundation course
Intermediate course
Final course

Since you have qualified only the foundation exam of company secretary course, you are not eligible to enroll directly for the Intermediate course of ICWAI.
To get the exemption, you must have completed and qualified the complete program of company secretary course.

For further information, refer to the official website of ICWAI.
17th September 2011, 04:36 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in executive program of ICWAI after passing CS foundation exam?

The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India is one of the best institutions for the field of Accountancy of Cost and Management in India.

To complete the course ,you should complete three stages of the entire course:

[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
1:Foundation Course

2:Intermediate Course

3:Final Course

So,to take admission in your desired course you have to clear the Executive and Professional examination and some practical and modular training

for more visit the official website:http://www.icsi.edu
8th October 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is ravinder kumar i have done mba finance and working in finance profile and done icwai foundation, is there any short turm course in icai or icwai for finance that could make my future better plz rply on [email protected]
28th February 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my cs foundation wil i get exemption.
18th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

If i passed the cpt exam, can i take direct admission in executive programme of ICWAI.
20th April 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

can i take direct admission in icwai executive after passing icsi executive
5th February 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Iam working for a shipping Co in kuwait since 10yrs as sales coordinator . Have passed BCOM, would like to know which recognanised MBA corresponce course i can join .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?