24th May 2011, 05:12 PM
ravi baghel

Admission in government college after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE exam in OBC category?

can i ge any goverment college after scoring 120 marks in aieee exam OBC category

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in which I can get after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  2. Best colleges for me after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE and under OBC category?
  3. Am I able to get a government or semi government college after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  4. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  5. Can I get a seat after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  6. Can I get government college after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE in OBC category?
  7. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  10. Can I get admission in government autonomous college after scoring 150 marks in MHT CET under OBC category? Which college could I get?
  11. What are the chances to get a government college of Haryana after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  12. Can I get into a Tamilnadu college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  13. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  14. Can I get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in SVNIT college after scoring 61% in PCM and 52 marks in AIEEE?
  16. In which engineering college can I get in India after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  17. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Can I get admission in PU after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE?
7th July 2011, 01:55 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in government college after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE exam in OBC category?

120 marks in aieee is good score.

but as you asked about the government colleges.
by giving the aieee exam you can take admission in the government colleges like NIT's.

if you score120 marks in the aieee and if you are under the reserved categories like obc , sc ,st or physically handicapped. then you have the great chance to take admission in your home state NIT.

for the last year cutoffs and the counselling schedule of the central counselling board kindly visit the website www.ccb.nic.in

thanks
13th August 2011, 09:15 AM
DN358
Banned

Default Re: Admission in government college after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE exam in OBC category?

by giving the aieee exam you can take admission in the government colleges like NIT's.

if you score120 marks in the aieee and if you are under the reserved categories like obc , sc ,st or physically handicapped. then you have the great chance to take admission in your home state NIT.

for the last year cutoffs and the counselling schedule of the central counselling board kindly visit the website www.ccb.nic.in
1st May 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I scored 150 in AIEEE and a open category student in which colleges would I get admission
1st May 2012, 11:51 PM
chandu9191

thanks
2nd May 2012, 02:10 AM
anubhav0007

Hello Dear Friend,

I just want to confirm you that 120 marks in AIEEE is not so good score if you are a General Candidate. As you asked about the government colleges by giving the AIEEE exam you can take admission in the government colleges like NIT's. In 120 marks in the AIEEE you can get these colleges if only you are under the reserved categories like OBC, SC, ST or Physically Handicapped then you have the great chance to take admission in your home state NIT or other one. For the last year cutoffs and the counseling schedule of the central counseling board kindly visit the website www.ccb.nic.in

Hope this will help you a lot. All the Best..............!!
4th May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

which college found in aieee in 57 mark in 2012
6th May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 150 marks in aieee 2012.i am under obc category from bihar.what NITs can i get.?can i got top NITs ?please rply me.
7th May 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 120 marks in aieee 2012.which type of branch can i get in belonging nits for obc category?

lal singh
12th May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i get government college after scoring 100 Maris
12th June 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir i got 112 marks in aieee and 3275 overall state rank for obc category,can i get nit?or any govt.colleges from Haryana
by sandeep
12th June 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 78 marks in sc caregory ,can i get govrnment colege...
14th June 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i got 126 marks and i belong to OBC category can i get my home state nit(mnit bhopal) with cs or any ohter branch?
14th June 2012, 01:36 PM
sheenam_mittal13

dear 120 score is good and you belongs to category, the chances to get admission in govt colleges are there
14th July 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

My aieee all india overall rank is 71760 and category(gen.) rank is 51572.my state(bihar) overall rank is 5122&category rank is 2289.which government college can i get?
16th May 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am obc student and in jee mains 2013 my score is 227 could i get nits and iiit hyderbad and plz tell me which nit could i get??
21st January 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

In which collage i can get admission scoring 120 in obc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?