6th June 2011, 09:46 PM
Deepi gera

Admission in IMS, JSS, ITS Mohan Nagar?

I am harshit gera can i get admission in ims,jss,its mohan nagar or any other top 20 clg

16th November 2011, 07:12 PM
Missme

Default Re: Admission in IMS, JSS, ITS Mohan Nagar?

hello friend,

yes, you can get admission into those colleges but
due to this a very good marks is necessary for that .

The admission procedure is shown below---

Admission Forms are available during office hours from 10am to 6pm in the evening from the Registration Office of ITS Mohan Nagar .

The Admission Form, duly completed, may be submitted along with the following documents:
1. The original and photocopies of the mark sheets of Class X and XII;
2. Original Transfer Certificate; and
3. Migration Certificate

so go and take admission .
good luck.
8th December 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in IMS, JSS, ITS Mohan Nagar?

till which month one can submit his marksheet of final yr graduation for admission to mba in colleges of uptu such as kiet abes etc. as i am a student of open university will get my marksheet in the month of november so what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?