6th June 2010, 10:34 PM

Admission in ms ramiah banglore through donation my mat dec score is 479

SIR IWANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MS RAMIAH BANGLORE THROUGH DONATION MY MAT DEC SCORE IS 479 PLEASE HELP ME MY E MAIL ID [email protected] please rely as early as possible . iwant to take admission this year.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.School in Bangalore
  2. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT? -- [New]
  3. Colleges for MBA in Hyderabad and Banglore with 517 MAT score ?
  4. Which college should I take after scoring 575.5 composite score in Dec Mat?
  5. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  6. In which colleges can I get after scoring 86.7 in MAT Dec?
  7. Which are the best B-Schools accepting MAT score in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Indore?
  8. Colleges for MBA on the basis of MAT(Decmber-2010) score 95.84 percentile
  9. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal after scoring GATE score of 479? What is the procedure for admission? What is the fee structure?
  10. Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools?
  11. List of college in which I can apply with a GATE Instrumentation score of 479?
  12. In which good college can I get admission with less donation? Comparison between B.Tech colleges at Delhi and at Bangalore? Which private colleges would be good for Nanotechnology or Biotechnology?
  13. In which college can I get after scoring 650 in Dec MAT? How good is Raimah Institute of management Bangalore?
  14. Can I get admission in NITs with a rank of 479 and with a score of 323 in GATE Exam?
  15. Career in army as a doctor after completing mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of good colleges in South India in which I can get after scoring 548 marks in Dec Mat entrance? Will they accept the MAT score?
  17. List of colleges for MBA? I have scored 612.5 in MAT with 73.75 percentile
  18. List of colleges that accept MAT 650+ score with 80% percentile
7th June 2010, 02:04 AM
sanjusays

Default Re: Admission in ms ramiah banglore through donation my mat dec score is 479

if you have decided you need to take admission through donation contact the admission officer of MS RAMIAH Bangalore...he/she would be the right person to help you out under such circumstances....if you want to get into through less donation please portray yourself poorer than you are actually...there is no fixed donation amount...it depends on the budget of the student and the demand of management seats for that institute.....
7th June 2010, 12:53 PM
help100%

Default Re: Admission in ms ramiah banglore through donation my mat dec score is 479

Look dear, don't use this term donation, every thing has his technical term its management quota .So, yes MS ramiah bangaalor is a good college and take admission through management quota or sponsorship quota, and better you contact them directly because as they didnt have disclosed it in there website and i have got information about management quota or sponsorship quota.So ,better call them directly.
Website of the institute :www.msrim.org

For any further queries free to make post here.

Best of luck,
help100%
11th June 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir my all india rank in aieee is 77650 overall 12th % is 72% and overall phy,chem,and maths % is 69 which top colleges i may get please help me please and ll i mb able to get admission in ramiah college pl tell me my e mail id is [email protected] and my contact number is 08004533953
14th June 2010, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about the donation that the btech colleges take for admission ..and which college
23rd June 2010, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

you cn gt admsn n ne pvt colg f ur choice thru donation plz contact 09840099290 or mail me at [email protected]
2nd March 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

my Mat composite score is 745.5 and percentile is 98.29 can i get admission in MS ramiah institute,if so could i get the entire details
7th April 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I want mbbs admission what is donation
11th July 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

my rank in aieee is .52099 in architecture bt i want to take admission in ur college.i want to know tht wether i will get admission or not,plz rply
9th January 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

my mat december composite score is 479.am belongs to sc caste,can i get seat in a top MBA colleges
12th January 2012, 09:08 PM
edward1989

don't use this term donation, every thing has his technical term its management quota .So, yes MS ramiah bangaalor is a good college and take admission through management quota or sponsorship quota, and better you contact them directly because as they didnt have disclosed it in there website and i have got information about management quota or sponsorship quota.So ,better call them directly.
Website of the institute :www.msrim.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?