17th April 2018, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSW in St. Joseph College, Bangalore?

Hi friends, I want to study Bachelor of Social Work in St. Joseph College of Bangalore. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. BSW is right option after 12th? Is BSW worth at St. Joseph College?
  2. Admission at St. Joseph Bangalore on the basis of NIOS certificate?
  3. Cut-off marks and the admission procedure of the saint Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff marks required for admission in B.Com in St Joseph commerce College, Bangalore?
  5. Fees structure and cut-off required for admission in 1st PU in St. Joseph PU college, Bangalore?
  6. Best college in Varanasi city for BSW? How to apply and what is the admission process?
  7. Prospect of BSW and MSW?
  8. Cutoff percentage in St Joseph college commerce in Bangalore?
  9. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  10. Can I join BSW course in 2015? Process to join?
  11. Procedure of taking admission in BSW, rules and syllabus of entrance exam?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Neurochemistry) in NIMHANS, Bangalore?
  13. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Cutoff percentage for B.Com at St Joseph European College, Bangalore?
  15. What is the cutoff list of Christian College Lucknow, St Joseph College Bangalore, Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore
  16. List of top two colleges of Bangalore to study MCA? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th of Christ College, Bangalore?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore? -- [New]
15th May 2018, 08:54 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSW in St. Joseph College, Bangalore?

Admissions in BSW course in St. Joseph College, Bangalore are done through walk-in interviews. To be eligible to get admission for this course, you should have passed two years pre-university course or its equivalent from Karnataka State or any other equivalent. Based on your performance in the interview, the decision will be taken on your admission for BSW course in St. Joseph College, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?