29th October 2018, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in BSc with Mathematics Honours. I am in 3rd semester and I want to do MSc with same specialization in Aligarh Muslim University. Kindly let me know about the procedure for securing in this university for this MSc course?

24th January 2020, 11:16 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Yes. You can pursue M.Sc (Mathematics) course from AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) after completion of your B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics. Admission will be based on entrance exam.

AMU M.Sc (Mathematics) Eligibility
You must have passed B.A/B.Sc (Hons.) with Mathematics as main subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate and at least 55% marks in mathematics from a recognized university.
OR
You must have passed B.A/B.Sc with at least 55% marks in aggregate and with at least 60% marks in mathematics from a recognized university.

AMU Application Procedure
- Visit the official website of AMU.
- In 1st Step, Register by filling the details such as Username, Password, Name, Email ID, Mobile Number etc. Save the profile and preview it to ensure provided details are correct.
- In Next step, Enter the qualification details and click on "Save and Continue" button to submit the details.
- In next screen, Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Click on "Save and Continue to Categories" button.
- Drop-down the menu and select the category you belongs to.
- In next screen, Select the type of form, Course Level and Name of Course and then click on "Proceed" button.
- In next screen, Enter the details of qualifying exam such as examination roll number, year of passing, name of university and marks obtained etc.
- Select AMU Centers, Internal/External Status and Test Center for Admission Test etc.
- Check the declaration box and click on "Proceed to Pay and Complete the Application".
- Select the mode of payment and Pay application fee.
- Once a transaction successful, your application submitted successfully. Take a print out of application for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?