30th July 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to drop the supplementary paper exam and start with Diploma course?

Last year I failed in 2nd PUC Kannada exam. I also wrote supplementary exam but I failed in that then this year rewrote the exam in that also I am failed. Now I want to do Diploma in Hotel Management but my parents want me to rewrite the Kannada exam again in next year. But I have no interest in Kannada. So what to do now? Should I try for one more attempt? Or, is it possible to take admission in Diploma and continuing try to pass?

29th August 2020, 01:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to drop the supplementary paper exam and start with Diploma course?

You have spent your two important years of study for PUC certificate. There is no reason why you should skip the supplementary paper. Find out your weakness and work on it so that you can clear the supplementary paper in next attempt.

You must know that the minimum academic qualification required for Diploma in Hotel Management course is 12th passed from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks. With completing your PUC, you will not be eligible for pursuing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?