28th June 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to quit engineering degree course and start with government job?

If a 3rd year engineering student who qualifies TNPSC Group 4 exams and get job then should he continue his studies or continue with the job? Please, guide me on this matter.

30th June 2020, 10:04 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to quit engineering degree course and start with government job?

To the best of my knowledge, since it is TNPSC job, they will wait till you complete your Engineering. You will be given posting only after completion of your course.

Because Engineering is the minimum academic qualification required for the job.You should submit the proof of completing Engineering before joining the job.

If they do not do that also, you can join in the job and complete your Engineering course by preparing for it at home and the last semester is anyway of project and no need to go to college frequently.

There is a possibility that they will give you posting with the condition that you should complete Engineering by particular month and submit the proof.

One thing is sure that if you get the job, that will go no where.
6th November 2020, 03:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it advisable to quit engineering degree course and start with government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If a 3rd year engineering student who qualifies TNPSC Group 4 exams and get job then should he continue his studies or continue with the job? Please, guide me on this matter.
Since,you got the the government job ,you can continue your studies of your own at home(as all the class session are held online and if missed recorded videos are forwarded to the students) and moreover do the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?