19th June 2010, 07:03 PM
shariqkhan37

After completing 12th science with 52% from Maharashtra what are the career options?

what career options do i have after clearing my 12th (science) at 52 % from mahashtra board ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges in Maharashtra provide B.Sc Forensic Science course? What are the career options available after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?
  2. Career options after completing HSc with 47.17%? Institute in Maharashtra offering the course?
  3. Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?
  4. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  5. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  6. What are the career options for me after passing 12th in Mathematics
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  8. Career options after 12th standard with commerce, apart from MBA and Law degree?
  9. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  10. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  11. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope? -- [New]
  12. What are the future career options for me after completing 12th? I am from computer science stream
  13. Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  15. Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science?
  16. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  17. What are the career options available after passing 12th with 69%?
  18. Career options after 12th for Arts stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
12th September 2011, 04:41 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: After completing 12th science with 52% from Maharashtra what are the career options?

dear friend ,

you have the good chance of applying for the different entrance exams like mhtcet conducted by the dte in the mharshtra state.

mhtcet is the exam conducted in the maharashtra state for the admission the 5 autonomous institutes and more than 350 private institutes.
for the more information about the mhtcet exam for the engineering kindly visit the website www.dte.org.in

also you can apply for the medical courses if you have done the 12th with the pcb group.
for the information about the admission procedure of the medical courses kindly visit the website www.dmer.org

if you are not interested in the engineering and medical courses then you can apply for the different courses like BSc , BCA ,etc.

thanks and best luck
12th September 2011, 02:19 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing 12th science with 52% from Maharashtra what are the career options?

dear friend,
As you have complete the 12 in science stream, then you can go for various fields like-

1.Engineering:-
For that you have to appear in entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc.
After qualifying in any of these exam you will get a chance to take admission in engineering course..

2.MBBS:-
If you have biology in your 12th then you can go for MBBS field..
For that you have to appear in entrance exams like- AIPMT,AFMC,AIIMS etc.

3.B.Sc in any science subject.

4.BBA:-
If you have interest in management field then you can go for BBA course.

5.BCA:-
If you have maths in 12th then you can go for BCA course..

These are the fields where you can apply.
All the best..
18th October 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

what are faculties in copmuters.
20th April 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that is computer engineering good for future jobs or aeronautical engineering is good for future jobs
20th July 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I AM FAILED IN FIRST YEAR ENGINEERING SO PLS SUGGEST ME IF I LEAVE ENGINN THEN WHICH ARE THE DIFF COURSE I CAN DO.
PLS REPLY
2nd May 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th (PCM) with 56% from chhatisgarh
can i get addmission in computer science? pls reply fast..
17th May 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

plz give me some information about BSc
23rd May 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

is B.SC.IT is good for future ?
28th May 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option for career after passing 12th science... Excluding engineering and medical...???
12th June 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I got 71% in sci. Of 12th class,which is the best way for my career?
30th March 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

what are career options after 12 sci - 52% guj board excluding engineering medicine and law plz reply fast
3rd June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I hv got 76 percent in 12th sci.my mhcet medical but i will got low marks then what will be option for me.i have to go mbbs then what can i do plz reply sir
27th September 2016, 09:27 PM
Birendra chauhan

There is a lot of career option after 12th with science.
If you are with mathematics you can do B.TECH or if you are with Biology You can try for Medical examination and diploma in pharmacy.
If you are not interested in all this thing the CDS, NDA Navy Army Ips.
And after this all there is IT Sector you can do.
30th September 2016, 12:29 AM
shiwangini raj

If you are interested in science stream then you may face the entrance exams for medical or engineering or you can do BSC, MSC, MCA and eventually qualify NET become lecturer .
On the other hand if you are interested in arts stream then you can do BBA , MBA or BA Honours with competitive subjects like - Geography, History, Political science ,, if you are interested in government jobs like civil services, SSC based services, bank services etc..
Thanks..
30th May 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science with 52% from Maharashtra college and also not interested in engineering and medical I want to know which field will be better and is off 3 years
23rd August 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th but my grp is not clear and i do best for my future job give me any suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?