24th November 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?

i m doing ma Bsc cs at present, have an idea to do MBA .. so i want to know wat to study in Mba. can i get good job after completing ma degree and enter into software field like infosys,wipro. plz let me knw these things.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. Should I go for post graduation degree such as MBA or M.Sc or for a job after completing B.Sc?
  3. How to study M.Com or MBA after completing degree?
  4. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  5. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  6. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  7. Can I do MBA after completing degree in BSc computer science?
  8. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  10. How can I apply for a job in UK after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  11. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  12. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  13. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  14. What should i study further after doing Graduation in English Honours? -- [New]
  15. After BSc maths which is a better course for me after completing BSc for a good job between MCA, MBA and M.Tech Aeronautical?
  16. Can I study MBA in Finance after completing B.A.F. course? What kind of job I will get after B.A.F. and MBA(Finance) courses?
  17. Which is a better option between BBM and engineering after 2nd PUC science?
  18. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
11th January 2012, 06:52 AM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking several questions..

MBA is a Master Of Business Administration:

it is course contains managerial studies, and the following are learned

1.team management
2.group behavior
3.organization behavior
4.manager
5.stress management

these are the some of the things available in MBA..

jobs in MA:

yes, it is possible to join IT company after completing your MA degree.. there are number of posts available for MA. like BPO job,call center jobs providing for all graduates

so no problem

All The Best VMSAJH
13th April 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?

can i study mba production after bca
13th December 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

After doing b.sc (mscs) in degree what type of a job can i get?
15th December 2012, 06:35 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Okay so you want job in IT companies after MBA. It is quite possible to do so. Although I would like to add that if your intention only is to find job in IT companies then it is not necessary to do Master of Business Administration.

You will also manage to find job after completing M.Sc Computer Science or Master of Computer Application course. Now it would be up to you to decide. If you are interested only in Master of Business Administration then please choose the IT stream in it.

MBA IT would be your ticket to job in IT sector. Your role would be more managerial rather than technical. You can apply for MBA by appearing for some entrance exam. There are various entrance exams to seek admission for MBA. Some of these exams are:

CAT

GMAT

MAT

IRMA

IIFT

SNAP

IBSAT

NMAT

XAT

You should first attempt the Common Admission Test (CAT) entrance exam. Since it is accepted by the Indian Institute of Management, CAT is the hot favorite of the candidates who wish to pursue MBA.

Admission in IIM means better jobs. Some of the top companies in the world hire candidates from IIMs. To appear for Common Admission Test you will need at least 50 percent marks in graduation. The SC/ST candidates need only 45 percent marks to appear for it.

In case you fail to make the cut there are other options like XAT which is also accepted by some top universities. GMAT is another exam that you can consider since it is also accepted by some foreign universities.

Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is for the candidates who have scored less marks in graduation which is why can't appear for CAT. There is no percentage criteria for the Management Aptitude Test.
19th January 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

After b.sc in physics hounours ,which should is better for me in cat or mat and which should give good job and salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?