12th October 2018, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for UP-CPMT?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for UP-CPMT of this year. I just want to know about the age limit for applying in this Pre-Medical Test. I am unable to get the information. Can anyone of you let me know about the age limit?

17th October 2018, 01:02 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for UP-CPMT?

First thing I would like to let you know that UP CPMT ( Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test ) along with AIPMT and all other state PMTs/CETs has been replaced by NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) since 2016 for offering admission in undergraduate medical degree courses such as MBBS/BDS etc. across any medical college of India except AIIMS and JIPMER.

So, instead of applying for UP-CPMT, you need to apply for NEET for getting admission in undergraduate medical degree course across any medical college of Uttar Pradesh or India.

Further, the age criteria for appearing in NEET asks only for the minimum age limit which is 17 years by the 31st December of that year in which the examination is conducted. There is no upper age limit for any category candidate.

For details and updates regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.nta.ac.in.
18th October 2018, 08:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for UP-CPMT?

UP CPMT is now replaced by NEET Exam that is conducted at national level.

Upper Age limit to apply for NEET Exam is 25 years. Reserved category candidates (like OBC, SC, ST) will get relaxation of 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?