24th December 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for doing course of NTT and B.Ed and getting job as a teacher in government sector?

I'm 35 years old at present and want to do NTT or B.Ed. So can you please tell me that if I'm eligible to pursue it and also can I get the job in private or government institute after doing it? What will be the maximum age limit of job in this field? What is the retirement age of a teacher?

12th July 2023, 05:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for doing course of NTT and B.Ed and getting job as a teacher in government sector?

Those who have completed 10+2, from a recognised board are eligible .
There is no such age restriction for admission to NTT .
Several institutions conduct an entrance exam as well as interviews and percentages from the 12th grade , in order to admit students.
Graduates of the Diploma in NTT can find work in both preschools and nursery school . The average income is INR 2-3 lakhs per year.
There is no age restriction for B.Ed also.
Such candidates can apply for Assistant Ore Primary Teacher, Nursery Teacher, NTT/B.Ed , Teacher, Madam, Incharge , Nursery Manager etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?