4th February 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Age-limit for Indian Army? is 25 year old Charted accountant eligible?

I am 24 years Old, rather going to complete 25 in march. I am qualified Chartered Accountant currently working in L&T at Vadodara.

In my childhood days I always wished to be a Army Officer.

But nowadays, I do read the UPSC advertisements for the joinig the Army. But the Age Criteria is too stringent.

So is there any way out, for me or someone like me who could try out his luck to serve the country ?

5th February 2011, 02:08 PM
Sneha Sunny

Default Re: Age-limit for Indian Army? is 25 year old Charted accountant eligible?

Hurry up...............you can try in IMA......... The maximum age limit in IMA is 25 years....... you can apply for it..... Its a one year course only........... since you are graduate you can apply for it............

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th February 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age-limit for Indian Army? is 25 year old Charted accountant eligible?

I am 25 years old boy my hight is 5.5" and i have passed intermidiate only. I wanna know that can i join indian army in any respect.
3rd March 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i am 23 years old and i have done my 10 2 , can i join in indian army????
8th April 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

8 passed for hoy age in army
9th April 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is the age required for joining in army for 8th pass for tradement.?
22nd April 2011, 12:29 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
The ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for INDIAN ARMY is as follows:-

10+2 Pass unmarried make candidates with Physic, Chemistry & Maths (PCM) with a minimum of 70% marks and between the age of 16½ and 19½ Years are eligible for the grant of permanent commission in the Army after 4 Years of technical military training with prescribed terms eligible candidates are invited through advertisement in the Employment News and other prominent dailies.

The candidates must have a 6/6 eyesight in each eye with or without glasses and a minimum height of 157.5 cm with chest expansion of 5 cm.

So , I think that you are not eligible for it as you are of 25 years.

Thanks.
23rd April 2011, 02:15 PM
hari om yadav

dear,
the qualifications for indian army is given below:
1. 10+2(pcm) with 60% marks
2. hieght 170 cm
3. age 18-23 years
4. eye sight 6/6
you can also go for GD post after 10th.
3rd May 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i m doing MCA degree , i will complete my degree in the year 2012 march only.. now my age is 24. how can i apply to IMA?
29th May 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

When was the open rally for gd and what is the age limit for that in indian army now iam 21 year old and i want to join indian army my father in indian army so plz tell me about open rally and age limit by vishal
30th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i am 24 year old and education BSc(maths)
17th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a 18.5 years old boy and now i am in C.A Final.My height is 6"2.I want to know the about the finance jobs in Indian Defence System.
17th June 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a 18.5 years old boy and i am Pursuing C.A Final.My height is 6"2.I want to know about Finance related jobs in Indian Army,Indian Air Force,Indian Navy.If anybody has an answer of my question ,please reply.
24th June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

hi, am 21 years old....... and am doing b.tech 3rd year. Now i want to be a part of indian army. So, i want to join army after my b.tech. So, please tell me the details regarding to qualify in indian army!!!!!!!!!
29th July 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

hight 6 feet,weight 90kg, 25years old can i join in army in engineering core?
24th September 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i am rajkumar from ganj basoda i am 21.10 years old and i passed 10th by rajopen can i join army
24th September 2011, 04:57 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

I'm so sorry to tell you that 25 years is too much for Indian Army.
A candidate can apply for Indian Army having maximum 23 years age.

Here is the details for you so that you can understand the whole thing :

1.You must pass 12th standard examination with PCM
2.Your age must be within 18 to 23 years.
3.Your eyesight must be 6/6
4.Your height must be minimum 165 cms.
5.You must be an INDIAN.
4th November 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
Right now I am in B.com part-2 and my age is 19 years. I am in dilemma because my stream is commerce, so I want to know that can I join Indian army or Indian Air Force and also tell me the age limit for general category.
My E-mail -: [email protected]
4th November 2011, 08:28 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

NDA eligibility is as follows :

You have to be a minimum 10+2, with physics, chemistry and maths. You also have to be in between the age of 16 and a half years to 19 years.

But since you have crossed the age limit for NDA I, you cannot apply for NDA.

IMA is another exam, which has got age limit till 25 years, and for it, the minimum qualification is you have to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

So you might be able to apply for this one.
27th March 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for OBC candidates in ARMY Rally?

Thanks
Devraj
11th July 2012, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

i am surjit plz tell new age limit thankyou
23rd October 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have cleared My Chartered Accountancy in July-2012 and I want to join any of the defense wing so what is the procedure and for what post shall I apply.

Pl do suggest the needful

Sir it is my dream to serve for nation

Physically My height is 6ft and I am physically strong
16th August 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Age-limit for Indian Army? is 25 year old Charted accountant eligible?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/age-limit-indian-army-25-year-old-charted-accountant-eligible-82070.html#ixzz2c7pj1g3F
13th October 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir my age is 20 yrs nd i m in CA final but nt graduate. Which post can i apply for nd when?? Is graduation mandatory???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?