18th September 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for Railway exams for OBC's?

age limit for railway exam on obc...please tell me the age limit

7th November 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for Railway exams for OBC's?

I am 35 years old & a Christian Roman Catholic, i want to appear for UPSC exams. Want to know if i come under OBC & will i be eligible to appear for the exams.
20th November 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

my age is more than 33 years can able to sit in any railway recruitment's.
1st December 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I M 32 YEARS OLD....CAN I APPLYING FOR RAILWAY JOBS
2nd December 2011, 12:31 AM
devesh2812

The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of North Central Railway applications.

3 years relaxation for the OBC candidates..

For more information go to this link:

http://www.serviceexams.co.in/railway_exam/north_western_railway/North-Western-Railway-Recruitment-Age-Limit.html
11th February 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old . Can I apply ASM job in indian railways?
18th February 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Mera nam sanjeet hai aur mai obc ki age limit aur b.tech k bad kaun se exam hote hai
27th February 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 3rd year mechanical engineering. i want to join the railway department.when the entrance exam will start.
22nd February 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Name the Simple exam of railway but good?
23rd February 2013, 02:18 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Railway Recruitment Board hold the railway exams for railway recruitment in every year.

The applicants can get good job opportunities from railway vacancies offered by the Railway Recruitment Board.

Eligibility

Educational Qualification :

> > Bachelor Degree, typing proficiency in English/Hindi

> > 10+2 with Physics and Maths/ITI/ Pass in 1st year B.Sc.(Physics)

Age Limitation

Relaxation Age:
SC/ST : candidates- 5 year
OBC : candidates-3 year

GOOD LUCK
23rd February 2013, 08:31 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

) By 5 years for SC / ST candidates.

( b ) By 3 years for OBC candidates.

( c ) By 5 years for persons who were domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir from the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.

( d ) For Ex servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defence plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation and upto the age of 40 years for reservists not employed in government service.
23rd February 2013, 08:33 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Age limit for Railway exams for OBC's?

) By 5 years for SC / ST candidates.

( b ) By 3 years for OBC candidates.

( c ) By 5 years for persons who were domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir from the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.

( d ) For Ex servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defence plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation and upto the age of 40 years for reservists not employed in government service.

p to the extent of service rendered by group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ Railway staff and casual labours / substitutes, provided they have put in minimum of 3 years of service ( continuous or broken ) subject to upper age limit of 40 years for UR candidates, 45 years for SC / ST candidates & 43 years for OBC candidates. For workers of Quasi Administrative offices of the Railway organisation such as Railway Canteens, Cooperative Societies and Institutes, who have rendered at least 3 years, service upto 5 years service rendered in such organisation subject to upper age limit of 35 years.

( f ) In case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands but not remarried upto 35 years for UR and 40 years for SC / ST candidates.

( g ) Age relaxation upto the extent of normal period of training will be admissible for course completed Act Apprentice candidates.

( h ) Candidates ( OBC, SC & ST ) submitting application without proper caste certificate will be treated as unreserved candidate without age relaxation and fee.

Note : SC / ST and OBC candidates will not be eligible for age relaxation wherever no post is reserved for them. However, they may apply against UR vacancies in that category without age relaxation.
5th June 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

My name is Mohan Rao from Orissa my age 25 cast sc give me some s
18th May 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Harihara Swain. I am a OBC cast. My Age 34 . Can I any exam for railway job. Please answer my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?