12th July 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Which all Graduate disciplines are acceptable for joining M.Tech Computer Science?

During the year 2001 to 2005 in India for pursuing M.Tech Computer Science was allowed for any discipline but no separate guidelines are available at the moment to check the same. If anyone gets this kindly let me know us to know.

19th July 2020, 06:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all Graduate disciplines are acceptable for joining M.Tech Computer Science?

For pursuing M.Tech in Computer Science, students must have completed Bachelor degree in engineering in anyone of the following specializations:
  • Computer Science
  • Electrical
  • Electronics
  • IT Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication or
  • Other relevant branches

Also, you must have secured at least 60% marks in Bachelor course to be eligible for pursuing M.Tech course.

Duration of M.Tech course is 2 years divided into 4 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?