3rd September 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Am i able to give NDA examination after passing commerce? I have passed inter with 49.4%

SIR,I M A COMMERCE STUDENT AND I PASSED INTER WITH 49.4%.M I ABLE FOR NDA EXAMINATION.SIR PLS TELL ME THAT M I ABLE OR NOT.IF YES THEN PLS TELL ME THE PROCESS FOR NDA EXAMINATION. IF ANY ONE READ MY MSG THEN PLS HELP ME. My email id is [email protected]

4th September 2012, 11:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i able to give NDA examination after passing commerce? I have passed inter with 49.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,I M A COMMERCE STUDENT AND I PASSED INTER WITH 49.4%.M I ABLE FOR NDA EXAMINATION.SIR PLS TELL ME THAT M I ABLE OR NOT.IF YES THEN PLS TELL ME THE PROCESS FOR NDA EXAMINATION. IF ANY ONE READ MY MSG THEN PLS HELP ME. My email id is [email protected]
Hey friend,

NDA - National Defence Service

Having completed your Intermediate in Commerce Stream and passed it with 49.4% you are eligible for applying for the exam as per the education qualification needed.

The NDA exam is conducted for candidates to join in Defence Forces such as:

-> Indian Army

-> Indian Navy

-> Indian Air Force

With your qualification you cannot join in all these forces as being a Commerce completed student,so you can only join in Indian Army with this qualification

With only considering your education qualification it cannot be determined that you are eligible or not as you need to satisfy the other criteria's also and they are:

Qualification Needed:

~ Candidate should be a citizen of India

~ The candidate should be a unmarried male candidate

~ The age limit needed for the exam is that you need to have 16 1/2-19 years

~ Candidate need to be physically fit while appearing for the exam

You need to satisfy all the above mentioned criteira's in order to be eligible for applying for the exam

Application Procedure:

>> Online

>> Offline

For more information regarding the exam check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
5th September 2012, 12:06 AM
Salmankhn793

Default Re: Am i able to give NDA examination after passing commerce? I have passed inter with 49.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey dear user

You are apsolutely eligible to join National Dfence Academy for Indian Army in qualification requirement. But there are plenty of conditions to join this.

Eligibility criteria-
Candidate should be a citizen of India.

The age for limit are 16.5 to 19 (age relaxation are given for OBC and SCHEDULE CASTE)

Candidate shuld be physicaly perfect while
appearing for the exam.

Best of luck
8th April 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir,What are the things under physical fittness criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?