7th August 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I capable to get AGBSC seat in AP college after scoring 5731 rank in medical EAMCET exam?

Hello sir.i have got 5731 rank in medical EAMCET exam(2013 batch).am i capable to get an agbsc seat in ap colleages in svu region?please send answer to my mail [email protected].

12th September 2016, 04:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I capable to get AGBSC seat in AP college after scoring 5731 rank in medical EAMCET exam?

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education Council.

B.Sc in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is 50% for general category and 40% for SC/ST category candidate.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get AGBSC seat in AP college after scoring 5731 rank in medical EAMCET exam. my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
31st July 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I capable to get AGBSC seat in AP college after scoring 5731 rank in medical EAMCET exam?

I got 34000 rank in ap eamcet bipc stream can I get seat in Andra University in veterinary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?