11th July 2020, 01:28 PM
Krk143

Am I eligible to appear for IBPS exam after qualifying CA IPCC both groups?

Hello Sir, I have qualified till Chartered Accountants CA IPCC both groups. So, can I apply for the IBPS and other bank PO entrance examination? When is the IBPS exam going to be conducted? Any other entrance for job in banking sector?

13th July 2020, 04:43 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IBPS exam after qualifying CA IPCC both groups?

Eligibility for appearing in IBPS PO exam:- you must be graduate in any discipline & the age limit is 20 to 30 years.
Eligibility for IBPS clerk:- you must be graduate And the age limit is 20-28 years.
Eligibility for RRB:- you must be graduate in any field from a recognized University & the age limit should be between 18-40 years.
As per the report, IBPS exam for various posts is scheduled to be conducted on 19.07.2020
13th July 2020, 03:06 PM
subkar

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IBPS exam after qualifying CA IPCC both groups?

Hello,

Minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in IBPS Exam is Graduation in any Stream.
One need to be in the age group of 20-30 years for PO Exam and in the age group of
20-28 years for Clerical Exam.CA IPCC both goups passed does not equivalent to
graduation.
May be one cannot apply for IBPS entrance after CA IPCC both group pass but one can
apply for banking jobs. Let me know if you had further question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?