8th May 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for MPSC and UPSC exam after completing B.Tech from CMJ university?

sir i have completed my b.tech from cmj university,if im eligible to appear mpsc and upsc exams then can i get in any problem during interviews?

Related Questions:
12th November 2014, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for MPSC and UPSC exam after completing B.Tech from CMJ university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed my b.tech from cmj university,if im eligible to appear mpsc and upsc exams then can i get in any problem during interviews?

CMJ University is the University Grant Commission (UGC) approved University and established by the government of Meghalaya as per section 2(f) of UGC act 1956 so you can easily apply MPSC and UPSC exams.

CMJ degree will not create any problem during the interview round.

UGC Approval

For more information about CMJ university you can visit to the official website http://www.cmju.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?