9th December 2012, 05:17 PM
Mehelo

Am I eligible to apply for block development officer job if I am a commerce stream graduate

I am from commerce stream.So am I eligible to apply for Block Development Officer jobs?

23rd August 2015, 07:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for block development officer job if I am a commerce stream graduate

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the BDO entrance examination conducted by the different state board through the PCS examination.

The eligibility to appear for these examination is candidates must have passed the graduation in any discipline from any recognised univeristy and age above 20 years but the uppear age limit vary for the different states.

So to get the information about the examination pattern and the syllabus in the detail visit the official website of the state education board. The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for final selection.
24th August 2015, 01:20 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for block development officer job if I am a commerce stream graduate

Yes of course
You can go for the Block Development officers job, for this you have to appear in the BDO entrance exam which is conducted by the PCS every year.

Every state board conduct this examination on their own pattern. For this examination the minimum age required is 21 years, and Max age may vary from to different state board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?