8th August 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for ISRO jobs after completion of M.Sc in Astrophysics?

Am I eligible to apply for ISRO jobs after completion of M.Sc in Astrophysics? Can you please provide me with the details on the job profiles which I can apply and the procedure to be followed to apply for the job? Awaiting for your response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  2. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there opportunity to do MSc in Astrophysics in ISRO?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Astrophysics course after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  6. Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics?
  8. Procedure followed to do Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrophysics after completion of MBBS?
  10. Jobs available at ISRO for M.Sc chemistry candidate? How can I apply? -- [New]
  11. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?
  13. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch
  14. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  15. Astrophysics in ISRO
  16. Which exam I should give to get a job in ISRO after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of diploma in B.Sc Geophysics?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for B.Sc Astrophysics? Where to get the admission?
12th August 2017, 01:13 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ISRO jobs after completion of M.Sc in Astrophysics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for ISRO jobs after completion of M.Sc in Astrophysics? Can you please provide me with the details on the job profiles which I can apply and the procedure to be followed to apply for the job? Awaiting for your response soon.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) after completing your post graduate degree in Astrophysics. Here below are details and eligibility criteria regarding ISRO after completing Post graduation degree:-

Departments in ISRO where you can Apply after M.SC Astrophysics:-

:- Satellite Navigation.

:- Disaster Management Support.

:- Satellite Communication.

:- Earth Observation.

:- Climate and Environment Analysis.

Eligibility Required to Apply for ISRO:-

>> Qualification required to apply is post graduation degree from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks. Relaxation of 5% marks for candidate belongs to reserve categories.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO for general category candidate is 35 years. Relaxation of 3 years for candidate belongs to OBC category and relaxation of 5 years for candidate belongs to SC/ST category.

Posts Offered for M.SC Astrophysics Candidate:-

1). Researcher.

2). Senior Physicist.

3). Scientist.

Selection Procedure:-

>> Candidate first of all you have to apply online from ISRO website and submit your bio data there. Candidates are shortlisted from there bio data for interview as a final step of selection.

For more details please visit www.isro.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?