11th October 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.Com having one back log in B.Com?

I have one subject back log in my B.Com and that paper if Corporate Accounting. Will I be allowed to take admission in M.Com even with this back log?

15th October 2018, 08:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Com having one back log in B.Com?

Candidates with backlog in the bachelor degree course are not eligible to get admission in master course.

The common and required eligibility to get admission in M.Com course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree without any backlog.

So, you will become eligible to get backlog once you will clear your backlog.
15th October 2018, 08:17 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that in order to pursue a master degree course in any discipline, you are required to have passed your bachelor degree from a recognized university.

So, having a backlog in one of your paper in B.Com degree course, you are not eligible for pursuing M.Com or any other master degree course without clearing your backlog at bachelor's degree course.
15th October 2018, 08:47 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

If you have any backlog in bachelor degree you are not eligible for admission in the master degree course.

So, if you have even a single backlog then you are not eligible to get admission in M.Com even if you have cleared the admission entrance test.
18th October 2018, 02:55 PM
Barishh

Having a backlog in your graduation can't take you to master degree.
But there is a option if you talk to higher authorities of your graduation college, if there is a rule in their guidelines, they can help you in taking admission but only in your graduation college only.
20th March 2022, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I clear my m com backlogs after ten years gap? 2012-14 academic year
16th April 2022, 07:12 PM
Kushal7778

Yes you can clear Mail [email protected] he will help you clear your backlogs as he helped me to clear my backlogs too mail him he will help you... http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7446830
14th May 2022, 10:35 AM
Naresh199

You must have to clear your B.Com course backlogs in order to get admission to M.Com course.
12th July 2022, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.com if I have a back paper instead semester?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?