10th September 2012, 09:34 PM
venkatasaikiran.p

Am i eligible to apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after completing graduation in electrical and electronics

i, completed my graduation in electrical s & electronics, so can i eligible to apply for the post of assistant loco pilot

5th April 2013, 03:27 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after completing graduation in electrical and electronics

Dear Venkatsai,

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot examination.

Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) conducts Assistant Loco Pilot examination for recruiting candidates to Assistant Loco Pilot post.

The eligibility criteria required for the Assistant Loco Pilot examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 10th and ITI in any discipline from any recognized board.

* Completion of Diploma/graduation degree in mechanical/automobile/electrical or electronics from any accredited college or university.

* Age limit:- 18-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The selection procedure for Assistant Loco Pilot examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Aptitude test.

* Documentation and Candidature verification.

Assistant Loco Pilot examination syllabus:-

* Technical/Non Technical.

* General Awareness.

* General English.

* Reasoning.

* Arithmetics.

6th April 2013, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after completing graduation in electrical and electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatasaikiran.p View Post
i, completed my graduation in electrical s & electronics, so can i eligible to apply for the post of assistant loco pilot
This post conducted by the railway recruitment board under the ministry of railways .

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE are also applicable.

You have completed graduation degree in Electrical and Electronics department so you are applicable for Assistant loco pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation provide for reserved category.

For more details about this exam , Please visit to http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/
6th December 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR,MENE GITI ELECTRICAL(COE) TRADE SE KYA HAI ,ME LOKOPOILET,DRIVER,TECHNECIANE ME APPLY KAR SAKATA HU
17th June 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

is there any scope of rapid promotion or any increment for b.tech student selected for alp.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?