17th September 2019, 03:55 PM
presy habash

Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO and IBPS examination after MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

I have obtained MBA from Sikkim Manipal University. I am working in Co-Operative bank. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO and IBPS examination? In which all banks and at which post can I get jobs if I qualify the PO examination?

21st September 2019, 04:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO and IBPS examination after MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

You are eligible to appear for IBPS PO and SBI PO examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection. After qualifying in the examination, you will become eligible for selection as Probationary officer in Public sector banks.

For more information visit at www.sbi.co.in or www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?