3rd November 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recruitment with a backlog in BTech final semester?

Hi Sir, I have a backlog in my final semester of BTech course. I will clear this backlog in 6 months. Now, I want to apply for SSC CGL recruitment. So, am I eligible or not to apply for this recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

12th November 2019, 08:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recruitment with a backlog in BTech final semester?

The minimum education required to apply for SSC CGL examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having completed your B.Tech degree course but with a backlog in the final semester of your degree course, you will be eligible to apply for SSC CGL examination only after clearing your pending backlog.

Also, as per the notification for SSC CGL examination 2019, the last date for completing graduation degree course along with clearing all pending backlogs is 01.01.2020.

So, if you manage to clear your pending final semester backlogs by 01.01.2020, then you are eligible to apply for SSC CGL examination 2020 otherwise you will have to wait till the next year examination.

For updates about SSC examinations, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
15th November 2019, 03:46 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recruitment with a backlog in BTech final semester?

SSC stands for staff Selection Commission.

CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level.

No, you are not eligible to apply for SSC CGL recruitment with a backlog in B.Tech final semester.

Once, you have cleared on time then, you are eligible for this examination; otherwise you will have to wait for next year.

The educational qualifications required for the SSC CGL examination mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their graduation degree in any discipline from any recognised college or, university.

2. Nationality:- Indian.

3. Age limit:- 21-32 years.

4. Age relaxation:- 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
25th November 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir... I cleared all semesters... Except 2nd semester have one subject backlog that's all..... Can I attend SSC CGL...???
28th November 2019, 04:26 AM
Hydroponicpali

The first Answer is "YES", you can apply for SSC CGL but you must clear the backlog
Subject before SSC CGL exam result.

The second Answer is "No", you are not eligible to for SSC CGL with a backlog in your B.Tech final semester as SSC CGL required minimum Graduation level qualification.
So, you must sure that you will be clear the backlog subject before exam result, then you can Apply for SSC CGL exam.
Thanks
30th December 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have completed my bcom i have 1 subject backlog of 3 rd sem i will clear the subject before tier 2 exam im i eligible to apply for ssc cgl tier 1 exam
4th February 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I have back in BTech third year but my backlog results not announced till now. Am I eligible for the exam.
23rd May 2021, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I had backlog in my graduation but i cleared during the graduation. Will it affect me to get job in dsssb teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?