28th November 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS

Hello...i m a student of std 12th opted pcm stream bt wanted to go for biomedical engineering...can i eligible for entrance test for bio medical engineering in AIIMS.??

Related Questions:
  1. Do AIIMS provide M.Tech Biomedical course? -- [New]
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  4. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. What is the admission procedure to take admission in AIIMS? I am a first year student of Biomedical engineering
  8. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  9. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  10. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  12. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  14. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  15. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  16. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after 12th without Maths
  17. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for placement in TCS? I am a Biomedical engineering student
16th June 2015, 12:07 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS

Yes you can do Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS after completion of 12th. But you have to give an exam called " AIIMS Entrance Exam " fro graduation programs. In addition to these you have to satisfy further criteria as Educational qualification and all.

>> You must have competed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are the main subjects with minimum 65% of marks.

>> Either you can give exams like AIPMT or AIIMS entrance exam for admission.

And Based on the result of Entrance examination you will get a admission for the course of Biomedical Engineering.

Infact IIT Delhi also provides the same course with IIT JEE Advanced score. So you need to take a decision on your own for admission.
19th February 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the date for entrance exam and where we have to write it.
30th June 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in biomedical engineering in aiims without giving aiims entrance exam?
2nd June 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for biomedical engineering even if I don't qualify aiims entrance
25th October 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I take addmission through neet
26th June 2022, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

What if I have done diploma in biomedical engineering after 10th then can i get admission in aiims
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?