25th March 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTET while pursuing 1st year of B.Sc Hospitality & Management?

I'm currently a first year student of B.Sc Hospitality and Management. Am I eligible for CTET entrance examination for 2020 session? Or, do I need to complete my graduation first?

23rd February 2021, 08:02 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET while pursuing 1st year of B.Sc Hospitality & Management?

No. You are not eligible for CTET before completion of your graduation. After completing your graduation in B.Sc (Hospitality Management), you also need to pursue either 2 years diploma in elementary education or 2 years B.Ed course to become eligible for CTET.

CTET Eligibility

For Paper I (Class I to V)
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and completed or pursuing final year of 2 years diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed) OR 4 years bachelor in elementary education (B.El.Ed) from a recognized institute.
OR
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% and passed or appearing final year of 2 years B.Ed from a recognized university.

For Paper II (Class VI to VIII)
You must have passed senior secondary with at least 50% and passed or appearing final year of 4 years bachelor in elementary education (B.El.Ed) OR 4 years B.A/B.Sc.Ed or 4 years B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed from a recognized institute.
OR
You must have passed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% and passed or appearing final year of 2 years diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed) or 2 years B.Ed course from a recognized institute.

CTET Exam Pattern

For Paper I
- Number of Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 150
- Duration : 150 Minutes

Syllabus
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language I
- Language II
- Mathematics
- Environmental Studies

For Paper II
- Number of Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 150
- Duration : 150 Minutes

Syllabus
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language I
- Language II
- Mathematics and Science
- Social Studies and Social Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?